Well, Hello Officer

I can't believe it. i honestly can't! something like this would not happen to me when i'm already down. I have never been this unlucky my life. 

this on top of what else i've been going through would drive anyone else insane! And its all connected, like a freaking web of lies, and i wasnt the one who lied! yet, of course im the one trapped. Assholes.

Siren

i look in my rearview mirror and sure enought there is a cop right behind me, pulling me over. Some god or higher being hates me right now, i have proof. lots of it too.

" good afternoon ma'am, i'm Officer Johnson, i'd like to see your liscenes and regestration please." 

"hello, sorry let me get that for you" i'm stretching over the passanger seat and reaching for my glove compartment and get the worst case of i'mabouttoblowchunksitis.

"oh gods! can i get out, can i please get the flip out?!?" i yell at the officer.

startled he moves out of the way of my door and as soon as i open the door and stick my head out i get a second look at the waffles and bacon i ate that morning. oh, i had forgotten i had an apple too.

"are you okay? do you need me to call someone?"  johnson looks like he's about to puke himself.

"sorry. happens when youre pregnant, or so i hear. do you have a water bottle or something to drink that i can have" i reply before he can ask anything else and i have the sudden urge to slap the handsome off his face. Because now that im paying attention i can see that he is very handsome. Officer Johnson swam in an incredible gene pool. 

He possesed all the features of a fairy tale prince. Tall, sexily built, dark black hair that curled slightly, beautiful blue  eyes that looked like God himself created them specially for him, and of course nice full lips that at the moment were turned down at the corners. 

i looked up to meet his eyes and saw concern then realized i'd been to obsorbed in my mental inventory to pay attention to anything, including the water bottle he held in his wonderfully  large hands.

"oh gosh." i say turning a slight red," i'm sorry i'm a bit distracted."

"Thats fine. Are you sure you're okay?"

"No. My life is absolute crap. How would you like to find your bestfriend, since pre k, and your boyfriend of 3 years in bed... together! Oh but thats not all! A month after this you get to find out your 2 moths pregnant with that dickwadofaman's child! whooptie effing DOO!" I finish a little out of breath. 

And then i realized what i said... and did.

I just yelled and told an officer/stranger something i hadn't even told my mother about.