Moving in with The smith's

Door bell rings...

oh its my mother, well I guess I have to still open the door for her anyway.

Nope it was Polly;she is my best friend who I literally live with but at her house.

The door bell rings again...

"who is it" I shout.

"Well who do you think it is" yells my dearest mother. "Sally just open the door" my mum yells losing her temper.

I finally opened the door, it took a while obviously.  "I was busy, Polly just came home so I had to greet her into my bedroom" I said politely.  Trying to calm my mum down.

I straight away went up to my room, I just had the feeling it was going to be awkward between my and me if I stayed with my mum any longer. Anyway how can I just leave Polly alone when she wants to stay with me like usual.

Something was bothering me. My sixth sense was alerting me ever since my mum came home. I just could not concentrate on anything not even on what my best friend was talking about. I felt extremely horrible, I was ignoring my best friend.

"Polly, I'm sorry but I'm not able to think straight at the moment, there's something bugging me" I whispered trying to keep it as quite as possible.

Polly sadly left but I am going round hers in a couple of hours.

I finally decided to ask my mum is she was hiding something away from me, something big, something which will change my life in a minute.

" I'm sorry to say this Sally but this is your oast day here in this house" my mum calm said.

" Mum I knew something was bothering me but I didn't expect this from you mum" I shouted, now losing my temper.

" I know but it's for our good, for you to feel more with a family, and me with my best friend Holly" Mum said.

" Fine if you wish to of,  but can't I live with father?" I tried to say calmly. But I really don't wish to meet my father.

"Well if that's what you want then go?" my mum tried to sound calm. I could see my mum wishing for me to stay with her.

My life was taken away in a days notice also I have to live with strangers, my mum does not like my calling them strangers but I have never seen them before. If they were my mum's best friends family, why did I not know them.

" Pack your bag tonight, we're going tommorow" my mum yelled so I could hear her.

I have to call Polly, I have to meet her life. 

"HI Polly I have to move to Pandan Valley but it's not too far away from here!" I cried.i can't bear the fact I was not going to see Polly as much as I normally do. life is so so so going to change for me. I don't know who they are and who I have to live with.