Sister's Pants - part 2

Micah is about to graduate from high school and almost 19. Sarah is in college living at home and is almost 21. This is the second part of the story and I would advise reading the first - In Sarah's Pants - to get your hand in so to speak.

Enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What CAN we do?"

Sarah sat fidgeting with her robe, lifting the hem from her knees and letting it drop.

"We shouldn't be doing anything."

"I know that. But, I think, we are way past ..."

She closed her eyes, "Obviously, touching."

We were back in negotiations. A new bout of guilt and concern and fear, and an attempt at sanity was flooding Sarah right now. I was wanting more, and my pressure was causing problems. She didn't 'Trust' me, as she put it. For my part, I was aware why.

"Where?"

"Just about anywhere." She closed her eyes.

"Just about?"

"Anywhere," she conceded.

I added, "and we can see each other naked?"

"Considering I let you touch me anywhere, yeah."

We were talking quietly and kept looking out the door of the kitchen not wanting anyone to overhear. She came up with the idea of us needing some 'ground rules' because while she wanted to actually put a stop everything, she did not trust herself or me to be able to. She wanted us to at least try, and to somehow contain it if we couldn't.

I continued, "We can kiss?"

She nodded.

"Uh, how about like blow jobs?"

"If you need release." She was twisting her hair.

I paused a moment, looking at her. Drinking her in. How did this happen? She had become so desirable to me, her almond eyes cast down, the deep V of her robe between her breasts, soft hair falling around her shoulders. I ached for her. I could literally feel her soft skin on my own, the glow of her cheeks made me crazy. What was this? It was devolving into a compulsion, which we were now trying to contain by rules. Could this be something we wanted and enjoy rather than something we can't stop? But we shouldn't want this. It WAS crazy. I paused, trying to catch her eye, but she wouldn't look at me.

I asked, "what do you WANT?"

She didn't look up, tugging her robe tight. She had nothing on underneath. I knew that. I had already groped her at the sink, and felt her melt as I kissed down the back of her neck as my hands wandered inside the front of her robe.

She let out a long breath, "I guess I just want to know what the lines are, to feel some limits right now. Ok? Something to hang on to when we 'need' it, if I have to have it. And when it does happen to keep inside some routine."

Routine??

"Routine! Is that what this is?"

"I don't mean it in a bad way. I want to KNOW, yes."

"What we have is, I think it's incredible. Amazing."

She met my eyes as I said that. A glimmer. I had said something she wanted to hear.

"Yes, but I want it all the time. And I shouldn't. So, what is that but - Crazy, that's what it is. Everything I want I shouldn't."

She stood up, and paced away from the table letting her robe fall back from her shoulders and slide to the floor, standing in the middle of the kitchen naked, without pretense before padding over to the coffee.