Barbie

(Takes place in modern day with them as teens and it's FICTION I know none of this would be accurate with them as teens)

Chapter 1

(Trixie's POV)

     "Brian!" I hear my step dad yell from downstairs. It was my first day at my new school. From Milwaukee to Los Angeles. I felt like boy barbie.

     I finish applying my foundation and I run downstairs and get in his car. We moved because my mom loved this asshole and he had to be transfered. He was on his way to work so he was driving me to school. I hated him and he hated me but my mom wanted us to bond.

     I was excited to meet more people because I grew up in the middle of no where but I was scared what people would think of me. I was wearing a Dolly Parton shirt, ripped skinny jeans and sneakers.

     It was my first day of 11th grade and as I looked through my schedule before my step dad drove he glared at me.

     "Are you wearing...makeup?" He asks.

     "Just some foundation I bought to cover my acne..." I say and he starts driving.

"If you want me to like you, you're gonna have to stop being such a Trixie." He says as I just look straight ahead trying not to cry.

Trixie. The word that's haunted me since the day I met him.

*TIMESKIP BROUGH TO YOU BY THE TRIXIE AND KATYA SHOW*

I step out of his car and he speeds off without saying anything. My first class was grade eleven Science (also I'm Canadian so I'm just setting the classes up like Canada school). I wasn't a fan of it but I had to take it.

I rush to my first class and sit in the one empty seat in the back next to a group of kids that smell like cigarettes and other things.

I start doodling in my sketch book and I hear the group talking about me.

"Hey who are you?" A larger boy next to me with red hair asks.

"I'm Brian, Brian Firkus." I say with a smile.

"We got two Brian's now." He says. I assume one of his friends is named Brian I guess.

"I'm Joshua.(Ginger)" He says with a smile.

"Hi." I say with a smile.

"This is Matthew (Pearl) and Brian, Brian McCook." He says. His blonde friend smiles at me. Wearing a shirt with the name of a movie I've never heard of, jeans and sneakers. He's super cute.

"Hey. Despite being here I'm in 12th grade and so is Joshua." Brian says and I smile.

"So you failed?" I ask.

"Ya but it's fuckin science." He says and I smile.

"I'm in grade 11. I don't plan on failing." Matthew says and we laugh. These guys seem pretty cool.

The teacher then walks in. A pretty bitchy looking woman but I don't want to judge.

"Put your phone's off and away." She says and I hear everyone grown and see eye rolls as everyone puts their phones away.

"Mr. McCook, Mr. Brown. You're back again." She says and everyone looks back at them laughing.

"Well maybe you should get through to us this time." Brian says and all the popular seeming kids roll their eyes at him.

"Maybe try to learn." She says.

"Ya because when we succeed we'll need to dissect frogs." Joshua says sarcastically.

"You will never succeed." She says. Well damn ain't she just delightful.

"We have a new student." She says guesting for me to stand up and I get kind of scared of her.

"H-Hi I'm Brian Firkus." I say and everyone looks at me.

"Where are you from?" The teacher asks.

"I'm from Milwaukee but we moved here because my step dad had a transfer." I say and she nods so I decided to sit back down.

Right away she gets on with teaching which kind of sucks for the first day.

*TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY TRIXIE WINNING ALL STARS 3*

My next period had been math which was boring but now it was lunch time. I was walking to my locker and I ran into Joshua, Matthew and Brian who are at their lockers.

"Hey Brian wanna have lunch with us?" Brian asks me with a smile.

"Sure!" I say grabbing my paper bag lunch out of my locker and they chuckle.

"What?" I ask with a confused look.

"A sack lunch? You're adorable." Brian says as they start walking away.

"Wait up!" I yell and run after them.

SHORT BUT FUTURE CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER WITH FLUFF AND PROBABLY SMUT