4girls

🎈chapter 1 truth🎈

Today was the day the day I told her. told her the real truth why I stayed away. The truth. Ela was my best friend and I Isabel was her beat friend. We have been friend for five years but lately I've realized something. I'm bisexual. She's straight and she has a boyfriend. I love her.

"Isabel hey can we talk" I said as I walked toward my love. "Ela hey yeah of course I've missed you" she said "well..... I... I'll text it to you later. Okay?" I panicked. "Oh... Alright then!" She said as she a walked home and I turned the other way.

Later that night I texted her saying "hey Isabel this is important we must talk about it now" she replied "yeah you can tell me ANYTHING" here goes nothing.... "Isabel I'm bisexual and I'm highly attracted to you. I love you. With all my heart. That's what I've stayed away these few months. Please don't be mad." I was so scared she wouldn't reply but seconds later...she did "it's ok ela I love you to but it won't work I love you differently... I hope we are still

friends" i never replied back.....

Days latter I saw her all alone crying at a tree. I ran to her. "Isabel what happened are you ok?" She looked at me Nd just fell to my arms screaming I love you! I carried her to my house and held her for hours neither of us talking. Then she looked at me and said. "nobody is like you. I love you and want to be with you. I hope you still feel the same. And I'm sorry. Let me be yours." I kissed her "does this answer everything?" I asked as she kissed me once more..

We got over to my house and well my mom was home.... "Where have you been?!? I've been calling and calling your phone!" She yelled at me "Isabel go to my room" I whisper to her " I'm sorry mom I was at school taking the... Extra art classes. Me and Isabel decided to have a sleep over I'm sorry I'm sorry!!" I cried out to her " honey, on not mad at you like that... I was worried. Worried sick. I don't want to lose you. Tomorrow we are going next door to help my friend from Italy unpack. Be ready." Mom said walking up to her room.

Chapters 2 new to me