Elena and Stefan's Fate

It seems to me that Elena is falling out of love with Damon. The cause of this is because she has a memorable past with Stefan. Every time Stefan gets close to her her heart skips a beat. When her best friend ask her, "Do you still have feelings for Stefan?", she replies, "No way. He is my past and his long gone." Inside though she secretly loves the way he made her feel. Meanwhile, Stefan Salvatore kept thinking of all of the special memories with his sweet Elena. He doesn't want to tell Elena Gilbert how he feels because she seems happy with his brother. So he decides to write about it in his journal. He loves writing because it's his way of expressing his feelings and clear his head of all the stress and uncertainty thoughts. He thinks to himself, "One day she will be mine." And with that in his mind, he slowly and draftily falls to sleep in a peaceful way. The next day with her boyfriend Damon. Elena wants to make sure that she indeed has stronger feelings for Stefan than Damon. So they end up going to a romantic restaurant, but something doesn't seem right. The only thing that she can think about is Stefan. When Damon asks " Isn't this nice?", she doesn't even realize that he was asking a question. She was daydreaming the entire time. So when Mr. Salvatore touches her shoulder she abruptly gets startled. So she chooses to tell him the truth because she can no longer bare putting him through pain. She thinks it is not right to keep leading him on. So after a long time of thinking clearly, she decides to tell him Stefan how she feels about him. She texts him saying" please meet me at the Wickery Bridge." When he sees her name on his phone, he turns really happy. They get ready for the moment that they will finally see each other again. An hour later, they both pull up on opposite sides of the bridge. Once they get out of their cars their hearts start beating rapidly and their palms start getting sweaty. Immediately, Elena and Stefan realize that they are meant for each other. As they start walking towards eachother, Stefan feels a strap pain in his back extremely close to his heart and falls to the floor. Elena rushes to him and holds him in her arms saying " stay with me.", but it was too late.