"Ordinary" moments

Mike's P.O.V

The past few days have been pretty ordinary. I have noticed that the other two havn't tried to wake us up, there is a chance we could not be sleeping but doing a little bit of romancing.

We told Manitoba and Svetlana about our plans to leave the house. Manitoba and Svetlana are of legal ages so we will obviously be staying with them, and because I like to have them around.

Time is almost up of our time alone, our time in this home. My family should be here in a couple weeks. I've started to write a little "Journal" sort of thing I guess, filled of things that happened to me at Total Drama and the scenarios here at home. I'm almost done and I'm gonna leave it on the counter for when we leave.

Everything has been so calm while Mal and I go to sleep. Recently, we've just been so tired. But we were definitely not tired today.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mal's P.O.V

I waited for him to come back to the room. I knew what was gonna happen tonight, and it needed to. That's when he came in. He had some water for me, classic Mike, always has something to give.

He sat down next to me on the bed. I grabbed is glass and put it on the table next to us as well as mine. "Mal what are you-" I pulled him in close and kissed him. He closed his eyes then opened them again.

He smiled slightly and wrapped his arms around me then began to kiss me furiously. I could feel him flinch unexpectedly as I put my hand in his shirt and slid it up. He aided me as he took mine off at the same time.

I leaned back, taking him down with me, I hand my hand against his smooth arm. His lips were pressed against mine. It was time, I could feel him starting to remove his pants so I joined in taking off my own.

His legs were almost bare against mine, it was warm. One of his legs went in between mine and we began to have a stronger sense of passion on our lips as our tongues met halfway.

I could feel his hand sliding under the last bit of clothing I had left. I shivered at first, not expexting him to start. "I hope this doesn't bother you too much." He whispered. He was being very considerate for someone who was in bed with practically himself. "It would never bother me when it's you." I whispered back.

His hand was much lower than it was before. Removing the last piece of coverage I had left. It was gone, his was gone. What would come next was obvious to both of us. He looked at me first and smiled. A quick shiver of sensation and I blushed wildly.