Morning

Play song right before you start reading. I was playing the song as I wrote this first chapter and the lyric part is when the lyric popped up.

Mali's POV

I wake up in my deluxe penthouse sweet and stretch. I don't really remember what happened last night but I know it was just off. I got up and turned on some music to listen to when I get ready. I ended up putting in Gucci Gang on by Lil Pump.

I walked to the bathroom and looked at my face in the mirror. Whatever I had done it must've been relaxing...

I can't buy a Bitch no wedding ring ayee

I usually don't try to listen to hip hop rap and R&B that much but it is mostly all I listen to besides pop music.

Since I'm really mixed and I have 56% black in me I sprayed water on my hair to make it curly. Yes water makes black girls hair curly. When I'm done with that I finish moisturising it and styling it. I did my makeup but not too much because it isn't that important since I don't think anything will happen. I walked out to ins something to wear. I went to my closet and quickly rummaged through everything I had.

I decided to wear a cute teen blue floral like dress...

I didn't do too much I was just going to go to my friends house

I didn't do too much I was just going to go to my friends house. I called my friend Malu to let her know I was coming over. She then sent me a picture...

I texted her , "Bitch the rim of your panties!" So she texted me ," Girl you so dramatic it's supposed to look like that😂" I sent her my outfit with a 😃 reaction from her

At Malu's House

I walked in hearing an unfamiliar notice coming from upstairs. I walked upstairs and furrowed my eyebrows as I found clothes scattered across the hall separately. I picked each pile of small clothing and shoes off of the floor and walked further to the noises direction.

I walked to every room that had a loud noise. I kept doing this until I found the room with the source if the noise. I slowly tipped toed towards the door and looked through the doors crack. I widened my eyes as I dropped the clothes and shoes on the floor. I can't believe what I had just seen before my eyes.

Authors Note

Guys I purposely did this to the first chapter I will continue this in the next chapter thanks for reading.
I love all of you guys!!!