2p Canada x Canada x 2p America

Mathew Williams was sitting all alone in his room. Why you may ask, well his family forgot about him once again.  'Why do they hate me?' Mathew thought as he reached for the Razer he hide  under his pillow. Before he could cut himself someone stopped him. This person looked just like him but his purple eyes had a dangerous look to them. The mysterious man just held Mathew's  wrist as if it was like he couldn't let go.

         Mathew just stared at the man looking amazed. "Who are you?" Mathew asked now looking curious. "Well I am Matt. Your 2p." Matt said like it was obvious. "M-my what?" Mathew asked dumbfounded. "Your 2p the other you," Matt said almost  annoyed but he hide most of it well.

                 ~Time skip of Matt explaining what a 2p is~

          Matt was already thinking of a  nickname for his 'friend'. He was thinking about calling him Mattie

"Well we're here," Matt said. Matt noticed that his little friend fell asleep. Matt shook him awake. "Huh?" Mathew asked making Matt fell a feeling he had not felt before. Matt just ignored it and got out of the car. Mathew just followed.

         "All right," Matt said at the door,"There will be other 2ps. So don't talk. Oh and if Oliver asks if you want a cupcake please say no." Mathew just noded his head. If he was scared, he hide it well. When Matt opened the door he was greeted by a high pitch scream of  joy. A man with light pink hair came up to them. "Oh yea! My little Matty brought home a handsome young boy!" The over existed man yelled causing two others to come. "Well. Well," said a boy with a bloody bat, " You finally found yourself a fine thing." Matt blushed and then said," Shut the fuck up Al!" Mathew flinched at the sudden noise. That didn't go unnoticed. "Oh you must come inside!" The man with pink hair said being way to joyfully. He grabbed Mathew's hand and dragged him inside. Matt followed close behind."Would you like a cupcake?" the pink haired man who Mathew figured was Oliver. Mathew just shook his head no.

      Mathew was just during on the couch when Al came up to him. "Sup," Al said popping onto the couch. Mathew was still quiet. "Hey. Listen. To. Me. When. I'm. Talking." Al said making sure the other was listening. Mathew just noded his head. Al got very close to Mathew's face cornering Mathew on the couch. "Hey! I just remembered we never got your name," Al said his breath lingering on Mathews' neck."I-I'm Ma-" Mathew started to say when Matt finished for him,"Mathew. But call him Mattie." Matt said almost like a demand. Mathew's neck flushed a deep red cause nobody had ever given him a nickname. "Mattie," Al said as if it was a new type of food.

          Mathew who was still blushing and hoped nobody noticed looked away from both of them only causing Al to get closer to his face. "Hey cute thing, why you looking away?" Al said seductively causing Mattie's face to go red. Matt was now getting closer to Al and Mattie."Yea. Why ya looking away?" Matt said as he crouched down to Mattie's height. Mattie was now fully blushing and this made them both chuckle. Al leaned in even closer. Right as Al was about to kiss Mattie Oliver popped in. " What," Al said pissed. "Nothing" Oliver said walking away. "Now where were we?" Al and Matt said kissing Mattie.