chapter 1

I love running away from boarding school. This isn't the first time. But after all i need to be with my family, my brothers. There is a lot mum doesn't know... but i do. First theres my brother robbie. He is dangerous and scary when he wants to be and likes to cause trouble, even with trevor royal that is! Then there's jason, i am suppose he hasn't caught robbie causing trouble, after all he is a police man. I can't forget joe, freddie and ziggy there the responsible brothers. Well you could say ziggy likes to charm his why with the two lomax sisters with that i heard. Well that's what lindsey is like as well. She has been married to both joe and freddie, so no supprise of what i will go back to. I get a cab to chester and that's really where it starts for me. A new life at home with my family. What could possible go wrong?

I turn up to the house. This should hopefully be the right house.
I knock on the door and there was joe and he smiled.
"Hello well who might this be" he laughs as he opens the door and reverse back in his wheel chair.
"It's me joe of course" i laughed.
"Joe who is it love?" Mum calls. Mum is in?
"It's just a special guest" he calls back and mum comes through moments later.
"Zoe darling!" Mum cried.
"Mum hello!" I squealed. "I missed you so much!"
"Oh well lovely to have you back oh love" she sighed and hugged me.
"It is please don't send me back there i was wrong about chester!" I tell her.
"Oh of course i wouldn't dare let you stay any longer good job you bought your stuff back too" mum smiled looking at my small case beside me.
"Hiya sandy you alright?" A women appeared at her side as she puts away her washing in the washing machine.
"I am wonderful lindsey any way meet zoe!" She smiles.
"Hi zoe!" Lindsey says and gives me a hug, "lovely to meet you!"
"Thank you, you too i have heard abit about you from freddie and joe, and your not what i expected" i laughed.
"Well any way" she laughs herself. "I am glad i wasn't what your expecting but any way how about i help you settle in?"
"That would be amazing thanks" i grinned.
I wouldn't stop saying thank you the whole day as i was feeling so welcomed back at home i was happy to be here.
"Robbie Jason, Joe, Ziggy, Freddie, Lindsey, Kim,Zoe!" Mum calls all at once. Everyone is all rushing towards the stairs as they all take the place at the table. I stood awkwardly.
"Oh yes zoe here sit bye me dear" mum smiled. Obviously they were all used to sitting all together and i wasn't.
"So any way i was wondering if you would like to try hollyoaks high after all rob and jase did go there too" mum smiled.
"Yeah,sure i mean i might like it more here in chester" i smiled.
"Yes of course you will" she laughs.
This first night was great i loved it and with out a doubt i think i might actually like it here in hollyoaks.
"Hey little sis" rob asked. "Cover for me tomorrow at tea time".
"Why what you up to rob?" I asked. "Is it something illegal?"
"What makes you think that?" He laughs.
"I know you rob you told me about it" i said.
"I know now don't tell ok!" He sighed.
"I won't i promise" i smiled.
"Robbie!" Jase yells.
"What now?" He sighs.
"Why is trevor calling you?" Jase asked.
"Hang on trevor royal?"i gasped.
"Yeah.. well they wanted my help with the club you know" he shrugs.
"That's it?" Jase asked.
"Yeah" he nodded.
"Ok whatever you say" jase shrugged.
"Is that really why?"
"No and you don't need to know"
He he walked off upstairs. There is something unusal about him....

Mum wasted no time with talking to the school.
"Mr Blake was honestly lovely!" Mum nods. "He was very willing to take you on that his grandaughter goes there too".
"Oh cool that is really great of him" i smiled as i take a packet of crisps out the cupboard. "I was actually thinking of going round the village any way".
"Oh that's great!" Mum smiled. "Here is five pound, spend it on something nice at price slince".
"You sure mum!" I gasped.
"Yes i am sure" she laughs.
"Well thanks see you later mum!" I called.
I go out for a walk and i spot a boy with two girls. I guess they must go to the same school as me too!
"Hey!" One of them shouts.
I looked. I walked over.
"Hi" i smiled.
"Nico blake" she answers.
"Zoe Roscoe" i replied.
"Welcome to the village" the boy grins. "I am tom".
"And i am peri" the other girl says.
"Nice to meet you all" i said.
"Looks like your not the only new person" peri shrugs. A family all gets out the taxi.
"Glad i am not on my own" i laughed.
"Alfie get the stuff out the back the moving van should be here soon" the old man said.
"Yes dad" he says. He looks over to us and smiles. Looks like this will be fun.