Introduction

Rosita Hernandez

Wussup my name is Rosita Hernandez. I'm 21 years old and I live in Petersburg Virginia. I used to live in Tappahannock VA but I moved when my grandma died. I have 4 siblings, 3 from  different mothers except for 1 but I'll tell you about them later.  I am a nurse at the hospital of Petersburg Virginia and I love it there.  There's this one girl named Mia Renae Anderson and she's 9 years old and has Chemo cancer. I'll tell you about her later to.   Okay now about my siblings. Their names are Lauren, Lizzy, Braelyn, and Malachi. Braelyn is the oldest out of all of us. We all live in Petersburg. Lizzy is the youngest out of all of us.  I'm the middle one along with my sister Lauren. I'll talk to you guys later...

Tremaine Neverson (Trey Songz)

Wussup it's ya boy Trey Songz. Y'all should already know who I am. If you don't then you need to catch up. Here's a lil info on me.  I am 32 years old and I live in Petersburg Virginia. I have a nephew named Aiden Neverson and he's the best nephew ever. Anyway.  I have 3 siblings Forrest, Nikki, and Alex. I started making music in 2005. I was introduced to R. Kelly and he helped me make my first album "I Gotta Make It". But that's it I gotta go.

____________________
_____
I hope that was a good introduction. Hope you enjoy the book...

Papi_Trey_