Part 1

Characters:

Cameron Dallas

Aaron Carpenter

Cameron Dallas' POV

- It was like any normal day for me, my alarm clock waking me up @ 8 am, getting out of bed naked and going into my bathroom to take a shower. So there I am taking a shower and 20 minutes later I turn around and see Aaron jerking off and he doesn't notice me looking at him at first, so I look at his dick and I see that it's huge (9in), and then a couple minutes later he sees that I'm looking at him he rushes out of the bathroom trying to pull his underwear and pants up and over his boner.

5 minutes later...

I get out of the shower, dry off and get dressed, and I go on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.

Aaron Carpenter's POV

- I woke up @ 7:30 am and got up and out of my bed naked (I sleep naked), and I walked into my closet and got dressed, and then I went to go and see if Cameron was awake so we can go to the Grove to window shop. So as I'm walking up the stairs to see if Cameron is awake I hear water running and I say to myself " Yes Cameron is awake I'll go and ask him if he wants to go to the Grove" so I walk into Cam's room and then I walk in his bathroom and as I, open the door, In my line of sight I see Cam's bubble butt and in a couple seconds I pull down my pants and underwear and I start jackin' off, and a couple of minutes later I look up so that I can see his butt again, and I look up I see him looking at me and I rush to pull up my underwear and pants up and over my 9in. boner, as I left his bathroom I had gotten a glimpse at his his dick and it was 6in. long.

Cameron Dallas' POV

When I get off Snapchat, I go to Aaron's room to see if he wants to go window shopping at the Grove. So as I'm walking down the hall to Aaron's room and I knock on his door and I don't hear anything so I decide to walk in and I hear him say" Cam that feels good, Cam I'm gonna - - I'm gonna cum" and I see him bust all over his chest and stomach, then I see him wipe his cum off of his chest and stomach, when he's done he doesn't see me yet, so I feel something in my pants so I look down and I start to get a boner. So I look up and before Aaron has any chance to see that I have boner, I close his door and run down the hall to my room.

15 minutes later ...

If you want me to update this, Tell me in the comments.