TAKING CARE OF HER

I can see the pain in her eyes as she was staring at her boyfriend, Namjoon across the table. He happens to be talking and enjoying his time with another idol, of course ignoring his girlfriend , Ro. 
-Hyung! HYUNG!!
Yoongi called me loudly as I was lost in Ro's eyes.
-Jimin-ah must be thinking about dirty thing! Look at his cheeks, it so pink! kkkkk
- Yaah! Tae-ssi!
Tae never misses a chance to tease me , aish this boy.
While i was talking with Yoongi hyung and Tae, suddenly Ro got up and said she wanted to go to the washroom.
I looked at Namjoon and he didn't even notice her going. I knew she wasn't going to the washroom.
I followed her excusing yoongi and Tae.
Just as i doubted, Ro got out of the restaurant.

Yasashi Ro is related to our pdnim, thus we know her. She had a crush on Namjoon but never had the courage to tell him. Few months ago, Yoongi hyung accidentally spilled the beans to Namjoon. We were so afraid that Ro will beat us to death. But actually it turned out to be good. Somehow Namjoon accepted to date her. Since then ,its been like 3months they are dating. But things are different now. Namjoon ignores her and he is noticeably close with the Eun Joo, the solo idol he was talking to earlier.

-RO! Ro-ah! I called her but she didn't hear. It was very cold outside and i can already see her shivering. I ran too her and put my jacket over her shoulders.
She jumped in surprise seeing me.
-Yaah! You scared me..
- Huh ? Don't walk in cold without warm cloths! Aish!! Didn't i remind you to bring your jacket Noona?
- Don't...don't call me that, Im younger than you..

Yes, she was younger than me, same age as Kookie.
-What else should i call you? You're Namjoon hyung's girlfriend.
'Girlfriend' this word hit her. Her eyes softened and she looked down. 
-You okay? 
- Jimin-ah...
-Hm?
We started walking on the empty street as her soft voice echoed in my ears.
-Do you think he loves me?
-ummm...do you want me to be honest with you?
She looked straight at me with sorrow in her eyes.
-Go on.. She said 
- I don't think.. I looked in her eyes and said courageously..
She stopped walking and smiled at me.
-Did you see how happy he was with Eun Joo?
-hmm..
She sighed.
- I wish i could make him happy like her..
I was shocked at her words. What!?? She's giving up on him?
-Yaah!!! What do you mean? You're still his girlfriend.
-Jimin...., you're so innocent.
She gave me a warm smile and took my jacket off.
- Take it, you're freezing. Go back, Tae and others must be looking for you.
-what about you? 
- Ill go myself. And...
-and? 
-And if...if Namjoon asks about me say that i wasn't feeling well okay? 
-yes, i will.
-I love you my Mochi.
'I love you' this was a common sentence to me from her. She said it often but never meant it that way. But i was afraid of it, the more she said it the more my heart expanded for her. Maybe she loved me as a friend but I loved her more than a friend.

That night i felt like Ro saw the future because Namjoon didn't even asked about her. He should just let her go rather than hurting her like this. I knew she wouldn't do anything. All she ever wanted was him to be happy. 
I wish he felt the same too.

I never knew Namjoon would turn into someone else i never knew. I thought he actually loved me but it seems like he was just checking me out. Im being ignored by him but what is it with me? 
Why cant i care about myself? He's hurting me. But I want him to be happy... I might have gone crazy if Jimin wasn't there for me every time.

Just the thought of having Jimin by her side, Ro couldn't stop the slight smile appearing on her face.

Maybe i should stay positive and believe what Jimin said , im still Namjoon's girfriend.

I loved Ro for who she was. She was simple and had a fresh soul. She was friendly too. We have known her for over a year and I started having feelings for her when she accidentally touched my hand. I still remember her blushing whenever she saw me after that. Even before being with Namjoon, she had problems of her own. I always helped her whenever she needed it. But i could never express my feelings for her and... There she is, hurting herself being with Namjoon.