Doctor Styles

"Morning"

i wake up early coz me and my brother trevor were going to the clinic and trevis was giving me an good morning hug and he was 16 years old and i was 19 and i was ready and i started my car and trevor go sit at the back sit and when we arrive at the clinic it was big and plain white and trevor go see his doctor niall to check his heart if its doing fine then i sat on the waiting room and an tall and brown curly haired doctor goes in and drinks his water and sat on his chair and i was licking my lips coz he is freaking yummy and hot and he see me looking at him :)

harry : hi miss :)

ella : hi ?!

harry : want some water ??

ella : no thanks

harry : dr.styles by the way :)

ella : ella axis john :) ..

then he stands up and sit besides me and he was so cute when he smirks fuck i am loving this ..

harry : your waiting for your brother ??

ella : yeah :)

harry : okay .. uh do you want anything love ??

ella : no thank u i am fine here :)

he was fucking hot i like guys who are so tall and nice eyes

harry : in relationship ??

ella : no ! i dont have any bf :)

harry : virgin ??

ella : uh why do u ask ?? ..but yes i am still a virgin and i never been fuck before :)

harry : oh ..okay i see what type of guy do you like love ??

ella : tall , curly hair , green eyes and killer smile :)

harry : i think you just mentioned me love :) well i like you love :*

he looked at me and god if he is mine roar !! he is fucking mine who will take my virginity away :*

harry : like to go out with me ??

ella : sure any time any place doc :)

harry : perfect you get your brother home and you stay here at the clinic and wait for me here at my office love :)

he winked and left the office and after trevor's check up i let him go home and i was waiting for dr.styles to see me and his partner niall horan goes in and see me ..

niall : hello :) i am niall by the way

ella : ella :) by the way :)

niall : you must be harry's girl he can't wait to get you he was doing his last work to get you he told me that and boy he was talking how hot you were and he is on his way now :)

then i feel like me sexuall attention of dr.styles and god i think he had it too then i see harry goes in and taking of his lab coat and his gloves and he looked at me while he bit his lips and i started to fall for his charm holy shit i am loving this guy ..

harry : you ready love ??

ella : for what dr.styles ??

harry : do u want me to take your virginity and come in to you babe ?

then i blushed and harry sat on his chair and looking at me while me bit my lips and looking at him like i will fuck this doctor god shit he is so good to eat then harry told me to come to him and i sat on his desk and he pull me and put me on his lap ..