Chapter One: stuck?

Annie's POV:
I had just finished packing my bags when I hear a car horn outside. Oh man I can't wait for this trip! It's gonna be so awesome! I grab my bags and walk outside putting them in the mini trailer thingy that Hayden bought so we would have a place to put all of our stuff. I then sat in the way back in the middle of Hayden and Jayden.
Jayden:Annie!
Annie:Jayden!
We squealed and hugged eachother then Johnny was driving again.
This was the seating arrangement:
Front:Johnny driving kenzie in passenger
Middle:from left to right, Katie and then Connor. They had a bag of snacks between them.
Back:from left to right, Jayden, me, Hayden.
I looked out of Hayden's window as Johnny drove onto the highway. We were going out of Cali and then we were driving around wherever. We didn't really know. So Johnny got onto highway 53 which gets us out of Cali
•an hour later•
Johnny's POV:
We were still on the highway and I was getting frustrated. We then heard a loud bang in front of us causing me to slam on the breaks like all other cars and for everyone to jump.
•five minutes later•
Kenzie's POV: I looked ahead looking for a clue on what had happened when I saw smoke and flames. This can't be good....
•fifteen minutes later•
Jayden's POV:
Out of nowhere the music on the radio stopped and a news persons voice rang in our ears.
NP=news person
NP:hello, we are sad to inform you that if you are hearing my voice you are on highway 53. As many of you saw there was smoke and flames. A very bad crash has occurred on the highway and it will take days, maybe weeks to fix. So I'm sorry to inform you this but if you're on highway 53 you'll wanna get comfortable because you'll be here for a few days.
His words echoed in my ears 'you'll be here for a few days' .... 'maybe weeks'
Everyone's POV:
We're stuck.