Chapter one Trying so hard to be nice

I woke up this morning thinking why do I have to go to school? Why do I have to see all those people? Wouldn't it be so much better if I actually had some good friends? I bet that if I moved I would have many more friends and better teachers.

My name is Allison and I am in the 8th grade. I have been struggleing with many many things lately but I don't know how to fix them. My mom and Dad think I need to go to counciling but I don't want to and I don't think I do. Every night I end up yelling at one of my family members. My friends have disowned me and now hate me. I know you might be thinking that I am just going through a middle schooler phase but I am not. My grades have dropped from straight A's to b's and it pissed me off. I had to many things going for me.

I did every sport I possible could do in one season. Marching band, volleyball, and aau basketball. It just never ends, even though I can make it but I don't.

Every night I would come home at 8:30 after band practice and try to do my homework. I would cry every night, every single night!!!!!! My mom tried to help me through everything but I had thought of suicide. I never told anyone this because they would worry about me more. That is not what I needed. What I needed was a break from everybody and everything.

I got so stressed out that every day I would come home and think about moving or hurting myself. These were not the answers. I still at this moment want to move away from this little stupid town I live in.

Every morning I dread going to school. Well the main reason is my friends. I can't go one day without hating one of my friends. If you realize that they are being super rude to someone you can't stand up because then you will have all these rumors on your back and all your other friends will hate you because you stood up.

One of my friends is a pretty much the leader of the group, she gets invited to many parties with all kinds of different people. She doesn't realize it but I wish she would because maybe she would change. All the boys love her and think she is so nice and hilarious. I have known her since kindergarten and she does something to me one day and acts like it fine the next and I end up apologizing to her when she was in the wrong.

I still love her but she needs to realize how much she can ruin one persons life by saying a simple word.