Chapter 1 ~ Aftermath

Corrupt - the definition of this could be a clan... a group... or a society. We may never know...
So maybe we may never find out. It is a twisted world after all, right? Or... is it the people who are twisted? One day, I️ hope if I️ don't find the answer to that, that someone else does.
The government toys with us... every - single - second of the day ya know? Not many people around us really see it that way. But me and you - we're a team of two. We will build our team up with others who see it as it is, and fight the government. I get told that I'm crazy all the time; but really - I️ just see stuff that's real. All the others... they don't believe what they see so... therefore, they lie and say "that's nonsense" "you're making it up" or maybe even my favorite "you're crazy". Yeah I️ said it... "you're crazy". But aren't we all?
If you really think about it, why don't you think we have our own social security numbers. What if we're just numbers on a plate like your license plate? Maybe I'm just another number in this game, a number that doesn't mean anything if I'm gone. Nobody will remember me OR my number. It'll just be like there's a number that skipped over another... and another... and so on.
There's so many lives that are taken for granted. For example, most famous people sell their souls to the devil just to have fame and money. But they don't seem to understand... even if you're not rich or you're not famous, you're still a somebody with some flaws like all the rest of us... if there even is a "rest of us". You may be thinking "Ha! This person is twisted in the head. She needs all the help she can get." Well let me tell something - we are ALL twisted in the head. Others are better at hiding it, some don't know how to hide it, and some like to be themselves because they're not afraid... or are they?
I️ know, so many what if's and maybe's. But isn't this world all about those what if's and maybes? Everything and everyone in this society is unpredictable. People use you, abuse you, confuse you, and change you. We live in the new world - no... it's not a new world... it's an old world, but with new things and people and creatures, hell there's even new words! But all these new things, new people, new creatures and yes, new words can hurt people. Whether it's physical, verbal or emotional.
Nobody thinks about what would happen if you just rubbed all his or her life problems and insecurities in his or her face. But you may wonder why that is. I️ think I️ might just know the answer to that. They have their own life problems. But that's not it! They might be selfish but that's not always the case... sometimes they react a certain way in the heat of the moment. Everybody's different. We all have our flaws... or so we think.
Our so called "flaws" they're perfect. I️ know some people use the term "perfect imperfections" but to me, we are all perfect no matter what's on our record, no matter what our grades are, no matter your religion or your beliefs, no matter the color of your skin or color of your eyes or hair... we are all one race - the human race. We're all beautiful in our own ways, so why does everyone bully and body shame others  and make cruel remarks towards each other?! Well... all I️ can say is that it's probably just how their mindsets develop. They have these emotions inside and lock them up until they don't even have enough time to unlock those feelings before they just explode!