Chapter 1 The Pit

Hey y'all, hope you enjoy the story. Plz comment what you think.

Suddenly I was falling into a black hole, the next think I remember is waking up. After I woke up I immediately called my mom on my phone and told her everything that just happened. My mom told me to tell my sisters Kristin and Annabel to go get on their laptops and for me to do the same. Before I got off the phone with my mom. I screamed down the hall to Kristin and Annabel that mom wanted them to get on their laptops and video call her. After I got off the phone with my mom. Kristin, Annabel, and I all called mom.
After we call called mom. My mom said for me to tell my sisters what I told her. Then I went on to say " Before I went to be last night, I watched a movie called the Invisible Sister (one of my all time  favorite movies) and I fell a sleep right at the scary part." (Then Kristin cuts me off and said) " Well... what was the scary part?" Then Annabel said "Let the girl speak and she'll tell us." And I said "Thank you Annabel. Now... Where was I." Mom says" you were at the part were you fell asleep." And then I said " Thanks mom.
So I fell asleep at the scary part when the invisible sister was falling into a black hole and before I woke up I was falling into a black hole." Kristin says " Well, are you ok?" Kristin is not usually sympathetic. I say " Ya I think so. But, I'm still a little shaken up about what happened." Then Annabel says " You seem perfectly fine to me. What the hell is the problem than?!?!" And then I start screaming saying " THE PROBLEM IS I'M NOT PERFECTLY FINE!!!! I'M FREAKING SCARED!!!!!!" Then my mom yells at me and says to stop screaming and that Annabel is grounded for being mean to me. Annabel is usually the nice one out of the three of us. Then Annabel hung up her laptop and down the hall Kristin and I could hear Annabel slamming her laptop shut.
Then my mom says to me and Kristin that she has to go get on the plane and she will see us in a few days. My mom is a flight attendant and my dad is a pilot. So Kristin, Annabel, and I are left home alone a lot.