Setting up

A girl with blond hair and blue eyes is laying on her bed reading Edward x Winry Fanfiction. 

"You never tell me anything when you're gone! Do you have any idea how worried I am for you!!!" Winry yells. The girl starts thinking of what would happen next, but thinks of something else. "What if I show the characters of FMAB their anime so Winry and other people can see what Ed and Al go through."

She gets up and gets ready. She fixes her hair so instead of her messy ponytail she always wares everyday, her hair is now brushed and let out making her look alot better. She wares jeans with black shoes and A H20 Delirious shirt.

The girl goes to her computer and starts typing the story.

(At fort Briggs.) Ed, Al, And Winry are in the car trying to hunt down Mei and Scar when a light engulfs them. Mustang and his men (and Risa) disappear as well and Mei, Ling/Greed, Scar, Ex Lt. Yoki too. ("If you want me to add a charecter let me know.") the next moment they are in a different room with a big T.V. in front of them.

The girl from earlier walks in with four Kittens, and three adult Cats fallowing her. "Hello, I'm HavenCat but you can whatever you want. You may be wondering what you're doing here and how it happened. I'll only tell you part of it. You are here to see Fullmetal Alchemist. As the title says its going to be about the Elric brothers."

(Setting Chart)

Ed, Winry, Al, Mei, Scar, Yoki, Braida, Fury, Falmen. Havoc (In a wheelchair), Mustang, Risa, Ling/Greed. Or you can do it by height.

Haven is in the back with the cats on a couch. Toys everywhere for the kittens.

While Haven is finding the episodes the kittens wonder over to the others. Oliver the the first born, orange, fat, tabby cat walk under the chairs and rub his body against one of Al's legs and meows. He jumps up and sits with Al.

Chat Noir the Black and Second born kitten sniffs around and comes back to Haven sitting in her lap meowing.

The Three older cats are a sleep on the couch, Ash the mother is asleep crouched, Luna the fluffy aunt is asleep with her body draped across the arm of the couch, Baggie the stray father is asleep curled up. 

Bandit the next born with Weird fur markings are stealing Haven's socks again. "Bandit! stop stealing my socks!!!" Haven moves Chat to get her sock back from Bandit.

While Haven is gone Smoky the runt of the litter jumps on the couch and sit in Haven's spot. Haven comes back with Bandit on her shoulder and sees Smoky. "Smoky!" Haven puts Bandit with Luna, and moves Smoky over. "Freakin cats. But they are so adorable. Wheres Oliver? The orange cat." "Oliver is over here with me Miss." Al said. "Oh okay. He can stay there if you want."

The computer finally loads and Haven starts the Episode.