1 ~ Pocky challenge

Yuuri Pov:
Just another normal day - or, so I thought...

It was around 9pm when Viktor ran into our shared hotel room, telling me that Chris and Phichit would be coming and we'd be doing some 'Pocky challenge' thing. I sighed, looking at him.
"What exactly IS this?"
He didn't reply. I only earned a smile from him. He received a glare from me.

After a few minutes, the two arrived. We all sat in a circle on the floor, the Pocky in the middle.
<Making dis up>
Viktor placed a piece of Pocky in the middle and spun it round, kind of like in that kissing game... We waited to see who it would land on.
It was me.
He looked at me, smiling. Was this planned or what?

I felt Viktor get closer to me. He took the pack and took out a Pocky, placing it next to my lips. I hesitantly placed it in my lips and closed my eyes, nervous for the next move. Viktor's took in his end and slowly started to inch closer and closer. I could feel his breath against my face. By now, I was sure to be blushing.

Viktor nibbled away and then swallowed. After that, he smiled and gently placed his lips against my own, making a soft kiss. I kissed back and could hear the clicking of Phichit's phone, meaning that photos were taken - probably to be uploaded on Instagram later.

Viktor pulled away and smiled. He took my hand and gently pulled me so I was standing. He then dragged me outside and to the hotel's garden area. We stood under a tree and he kissed me once more, no Pocky getting in our way this time. I could tell this would be love.

<<Pretty short but whatever. I needed fluff instead of smut for once- anyway, idk. I guess I could write smut in third person next..>>>