Just the beginning

I was running and running was this the end or just the start ?

                                                                             1 Days earlier                                                                                     Zanes POV: Hunny can you get jack out of the cot and i will feed him "dad when are you starting the BBQ" said lewis later just stop asking or i wont be doing it go and help your sister with buttering the roles. Oh hey sweetie i didnt hear you come in how was your day. "good i took an english test to day and got top in the class" said Paige. thats amazing i cant believe how much you have grown up i remember when i was changing your dipers and bottle feeding you. "shut up dad" no im not joking you was a little bugger. i still loved ya, so we are having a BBQ later why dont you get the coal for the fire from the garage "ok if i have too"  thanks. 

                                                                          After the BBQ                                                                                         Paiges POV: Dad i wish mum could of been here to see how good we are all doing "Dont you worry paige mummys up there looking down on us dont you worry why dont we all grab some popcorn and watch a movie or something you pick" said Zane. Ok daddy i will go and pick one.