CHAPTER 1

Hi, my name is Fredrick Singletary and I'm only 24 years old. I write music, sing and even produce some music. My love Hannah is out of this world but I've been hiding things from her. My secret could possibly end my career and relationship. Sometimes I wish, I would have been more honest with Hannah. But this morning was the worst argument we ever had with each other. The things that were said you would have thought we weren't together.

Hannah looks me in my eyes this morning and she told the worst thing any man would not want to hear. 

"You make me sick! All you do Fredrick is lie! To me. I wish we never met. You told me the other night that you would make time for me, but yet you haven't all you do is tell me things so I wouldn't ask you. Is there another woman? Do you even love me like you say you do? You're probably sleeping with that woman again. I know you got somebody Fredrick."

All I could do was sit there in tears. See ladies I'm very sensitives and anything that my girlfriend says to me I sometimes cry or just get angry. I love my girlfriend with all my heart and she just constantly accuses me of things I'm not even doing. I got so much on my mind that sometimes I forget about my girl. If you had a secret as big, as mines you would be scared too. I just fell to my knees and wrap my arms around my girlfriend. I told her how much I really loved her.

"Baby, Hannah listen to me. I care about you and for you to sit here and accuse me of this is sickening. I would never go back to that woman she isn't the one for me Hannah. All I think about is you, Hannah, not her, but you babe. Listen I got so much stuff riding my back that I completely forget about the plans I made for you and me. Please stop accusing me of cheating."

"Fredrick, I love you too but I just wish you spent more time with me. What's riding your back? Am I stressing you or something?"

 Now being that she just clearly read half of my brain I know she wasn't the one stressing me out completely. The thing that is stressing me out is my big secret all I got on my mind is my career. What I'm do if the world finds out my big dark secret. I'll lose all my fans and the people who love and look up to me.