About /w. characters

A/N: I MADE A RECREATION OF THIS STORY FINALLY! The tile is Silent Paradise, please read that story if you want another version of this that has more sense about a nerd with glasses and more drama? The story needs 2 chapters and the story is complete! So please read it! It is one of my favourite works so far~

Ever thought of being friends with the schools nerd?

Well yeah, thats me.

Hi i'm Go Y/n, and i am friends with the Schools biggest nerd, Park Jimin

Like they said, dont Judge a book by its cover.

Thats Jimin, They said he's not hot and he's just a nerd, its heartbreaking that your friend is been called a nerd and he will never be hot. Well doesn't it hurt if your friend is getting called like that?

But he has 6 friends that are his friends ever since jr. High

They're known for the playboy group known as BTS. Will Jimin succeed on making it to the group? Or fail by not telling everyone his secret?

Jeon Jungkook

He is the most popular in school, he's the personal favourite of most of the women in my school. The problem is, he likes me. He practically goes to the gym everyday and does practices. He's a pretty busy man.

Kim Taehyung

Also one of the personal favourites, Taehyung stands by as the most handsome in the school and the city because of his perfect visuals and attitude.

Park Jimin

Like I said, as the schools nerd. He gets bullied everyday. But actually, they're just mean since students only cares about looks

Jung Hoseok

One of the greatest dancers and rappers in the school. He is always coordinated in special school events and always is the lead when it comes to dances. The sunshine and the groups happy maker.

Min Yoongi

Also one of the most popular rappers. He makes music for the school, well same for the lyrics. Though he seems cold all the time. He is also a sweet little bean who has a soft side. Just don't wake him up while he's asleep

Kim Seokjin

Well, he's like the mom of the group. He likes cooking and also takes responsibility sometimes because he's the eldest. He's also one of the singer's in the school, his vocals are literally heaven. And also, he's one of  the most popular too

Kim Namjoon

He's like the leader of their group, he also composes  and makes music for the school musicals and also is a great rapper. He always wrecks things but atleast he has money to pay for the things he wreck.