Untitled Part 1

Author's note: Alcohol references and somewhat suggestive themes abound.

KEY

(Y/n)=Your Name.

(L/n)=Last Name.

(E/c)=Eye Colour.

(H/c)=Hair Colour.

(F/c)=Favourite Colour.

It was a regular Saturday night for (Y/n) (L/n).

Regular meaning that he would be heading to his favourite Nightclub, it's name: Club Dusk-Walker.

You could say that it's a rather odd name for a club, but what was more strange was that it actually opened at dusk and shut about an hour before dawn.

(Y/n) didn't really know why the club was named that but he didn't really mind.

One reason he went as often as he did was because his old friend Alfred Jones works there as a bartender and had invited him to the opening night some few years ago.

Since then the (e/c) eyed male visited every Saturday night to catch up with his American friend.

Which was nice considering that they had lost contact after college and had recently reunited thanks to the wonders of social media.

Now both of them were in their early twenties and their friendship had never been stronger.

After a long, hot shower he dried himself before putting on his best jeans, his (f/c) shirt, his best shoes and his favourite jacket.

Before heading out his front door and into his car he made sure to stuff his keys and wallet into his jacket pocket.

=== Timeskip + Normal P.O.V brought to you by (Y/n)! ===

You arrived at your destination and parked just across the road.

Looking up to the sky you see the sun has disappeared over the horizon.

'Alfred should be at the bar by now... ' you think as you enter Club Dusk-Walker.

Upon entering the club your (e/c) orbs are greeted by the sight of the huge dance floor, the jukebox in the corner was lit up and began to play music.

Looking around you notice that you're the only person in the room.

At least you think so until-

"Yo Dude!" came a familiar voice from the bar.

Snapping your head in the voice's direction you see Alfred stood behind the bar cleaning glasses.

"Hey Al." you greet him as you walk over to him with a big smile and bump fists.

"You're here earlier than usual. Heck, you're the first one here." your friend states as you seat yourself at the bar, "Long day?"

"Yep."

"Hoping to see a certain someone?" Alfred asks with a suggestive grin.

You feel your cheeks warm up as you smile shyly.

The person Alfred's referring to is none other than the  beauty known as Shannon Valker.

The other reason you came here so often.

=== Flashback brought to you by Alfred! ===

It was your first night at the club and a surprising amount of people had turned up.

At first you felt a little uncomfortable at the fact you didn't know anyone their, however Alfred kept you company

Yourself and your American pal were catching up on old times and laughing heartily as he served you your first drink.