first look (justin bieber fan fic)

hey guys this is my first fan fic so if its not as good as the rest forgive me i now started i dont own any characters except for the one i create for myself. i really love this story.here's chapter 1. ;)

Hannah's POV

Ring Ring Ring!!!!

I groan as i look over at my clock. what the fuck 6:00am mmm......"hello?" "hey bitch" "what do you want at 6:00 in the morning jess?" "cause I have the best news squeeee" would you just tell me what it is!!" "fine grumpy, I got tickets to a Justin Bieber concert squeeee." "and your point is?" "look I know you're not a belieber but please go with me. I want to go with my best friend please!!!!!" "ugh fine but you owe me big time and only cause he's kind of cute" "look he comes off as a flirt, a player and he's way too cocky" "whatever I'll pick you up at 6:30pm concert starts at 8:00,we have meet n' greets" "bye Jess " I said as I cut the line. I groaned as I stood up from my bed headed for the shower. After my long shower i put my shoulder lenght broun hair into a messey bun, slipped on some sweat pants and a baggy tee , i put on some mascarera and lip gloss and jogged down stairs.

The smell of baccon , eggs and chocolate chip pancakes. "Hey mom " i said as I entered the kitchen, "Hi baby how did you sleep ?" "ok I guess""oh yea mom I'm going to a concert tonight " "with who may I ask?" "Jess" mmkay ". Just then my phone buzzed. It was a text from Zayn askiing if i wanted to go shopping. Zaynwas my boyfriend ,we've been together for a year. He had black hair, green eyes, about 5.9'. I told my mom where I was going and ran upstaris to change. I got out my denim shorts and a pink and white flowy tank top with a white vans.

I ran downstairs and Zayn was waiting for me looking as sexy as hell, he was wearing a black jeans, white supras and a white jearsy with "these bitches love me" on it UGH and his hair was perfectly spiked. "Hey babe " "hey" I said as I pecked him on the cheek. I walked out the porch and jumped in the front seat of his fararie. As we drove off he asked "so I was thinking dinner after the mall or......" "I'm sorry jess already asked for me to goto a cconcert with her at 6:00" "oh ok" "i'msorry babe, I'll make it up to you I promise ". "You better" we stopped at the mall and got out, he took my handand walked through the doors. We hit victorior secret, forever 21, topman etc........

we stopped off by a small store, and I swa the perfect dress fitted on the top but flowy on the bottom. Simple but cute. I tried it on for Zayn to see I came out and he said "you look hot" while is mouth was practicly hanging open he quckily composed himself while blushing. I giggled and said "thank you" I quickly changed and Zayn paid by force, we bought ice-cream and headed home.