Chapter One: Our Family

Wonhos POV

The X Clan. Honestly. There are so many things I can say about it. All good of course. Really, it's my family. All of the seven members are incredibly close. I love each and everyone of my members. We have such a strong brotherhood.

Shownu:

He's the leader of the X Clan. He's our leader. He's basically our father. Everytime someone fights he breaks it apart, if we need advice we go to him and he makes sure we are all safe.

Wonho:

I'm the briber of the group. I usually need to go to other groups and bribe them with lots of stuff. Money, life, people the usual stuff you'd expect.

Minhyuk:

we'd probably all go insane if it wasn't for minhyuk. He keeps the atmosphere light. He's a drug dealer though. A really good one at that. I wouldn't like to mess with him. But with us he's really harmless.

Kihyun:

Shorty has a bite. Literally. Bit me once cause I called him shorty. That shit stung. Is like our mother but a cool assassin mum. He pretends to be cute with us but we ain't fooled he's usually nagging at someone.

Hyungwon:

Lazy and needs to do more. But honestly wouldn't trade him for anyone. Sometimes his sarcastic comments is all it takes to lighten the mood and I'm thankful to him because of that. He's also the weapon handler.

Jooheon:

Our knife expert. He looks intimidating but really he's a cute marshmallow. Everytime I'm sad all he had to do is act cute and I'm better, it's magic really.

Changkyun:

Changkyunnie out precious maknae. Honestly I just want to protect and love him all the time. It's not like he can't handle himself he's the hand to hand combat person but still. To me he is our baby and I love him with all my heart. He is my favourite out of the clan but don't tell the others that. Sometimes when I'm sad I just want to cuddle with him and block out the rest of the world. He's like the only thing that keeps me sane in this business and I'm thankful to him.