🔥letters from hell🔥

"m'lady! You've gotten a letter again from Zane" Said a man with golden hair.
    "Again? Garroth give it please" Said the goddess Aphmau.
     Garroth handen the letter to aphmau with care not knowing if its a spell that wont make himself a Monster. Aphmau looked at it closed even shown it through the sunlight if there is a spell of SOMETHING inside the letter. Aphmau looked at Garroth with question in her eyes. He stared at her with a blush across his face.
    "who exactly gave this to you Garroth?" Said aphmay crossing her Arms walking towards him with her wings Following her.
    Garroth coughed with nervousness and rubbed his head.
  "Well? Garroth" Aphmau was being impatient.
     "Well Vylad ran to me in panic because he said a dragon like creature and A demon gave it to him. Vylad is now with my mother getting cared for in the healing room. They... attacked him with no reason ...m'lady." Garroth said looking the other way and shrinking.
     Aphmau opened the letter as quickly as she can and there she read. ' Lady Aphmau, Im laurance, Laurance Zvhal i now will bring you letters from Zane instead of One of his idiotic  knights. Unlike him i have brains. Now m'lady Aphmau that will be the only attack from me .....for now' Aphmau through the Letter. Garroth Backed away knowing she was angry.
    Aphmau walked over to her window. She spread out her huge wings and flew towards Hell. Garroth grabbed Dante to follow her. Dante took some of his jury with him. They flew after her leavig Garroth behind.
       "ZANE! Or the one who is called laurance show your self you Cowards! You've hurt one of my people we need to talk NOW." She said with a mighty voice.
     Dante and the jury were now behind Aphmau with their huge weapons, Aphmau just had a fist. Then they heard someone walking towards, they got into a stance. Dante Looked behind them seeing a Demon. He attack them. Aphmau looked Dantes way. Seeing Dante pinnig a Black hair man with a streak of blue in his hair. Aphmau walk to them.
       She went on her knee and grabbed the mans coat looking dead eye at him "Why.Are.You.HERE!" She threw him cross the line which passed through dimensions. 
          He weakly got up and hissed with his dragon like wings spreading. He flew off throwing a stone at Aphmau. She of course dodged the stone. Then all of sudden a huge stomp was felt on everyones feet. They all turned their attention to the sudden stomp. They seen a huge Dragon like creature but their front legs were their wings and on it was a devilish handsome brown hair green eye man. He was smirking at everyone and stopped his eyes on Aphmau. He got off his creature and walked towards Aphmau, Aphmau walked towards him Dante following behind.
      "Well, Well its nice to FINALLY meet the 'amazing' Aphmau. HAHHAHA Got my letter m'lady?" Said the green eye man smirking at her.
       " In fact i did. Laurance, you are a MESSENGER BOY not a Warrior. Do your job correctly got it?" Aphmau said said a annoyed tone.
       ".......pff...ha..HAHA So intimidating! Ya, you dont scare me Aphmau nothing does not even kin-" Laurance was stopped with a sword at his throat.
       Aphmau held it right on his Adams apple. She glared at him, he smiled snapping his fingers then saying "Ungrth lets go." to his pet.
        Ungrth grabbed laurance and flew off. Aphmau and Dante message the others to fly back to their homes. Aphmau stayed sitting there all night and day. Garroth sat next to her giving her food everyday.
~~~~~~~
i want to die, anyways hope you like it