I'm Right, You're Wrong

Christina sat on her couch defeated. Abigail's words echoed in her head.

"I'm right. You're wrong."

Her heart fluttered at the lecture, plus something else, she would suffer when Abigail returned home.

She jumped at the sound of the garage door.

She's home.

Christina quickly pushed the objects underneath the table before flipping on the TV.

"Hey Chrissy? Where are you?", the sing-song voice from the entryway immediately made her tense.

"Here.", she replied quietly.

"So... I just checked the bank balance, and we have a mysterious charge from CHARGE! If I remember correctly, that is the adult store south of town.", she set her purse down on the chair.

"That's weird. Wonder why that would be.", Christina stuttered.

"Hmm. Maybe it has something to do with the bag under the coffee table that has CHARGE! written on it.", Abigail tugged the bag out with her shoe.

Christina blushed.

Abigail picked out the first toy. A bright purple, ribbed, vibrating toy.

"Interesting choice. You have some nice selections in here.", she slyly dumped out the bag.

"Now. I'm going to give you some instructions. You have half an hour.", Abbi said, handing Christina a list.

Christina lit a "Sugar Cookie Delight" candle before moving it to the dining room table. She laid all the toys smallest to largest on the coffee table, and groaned at the next command. Next, she grabbed the ball gag from the closet, and the handcuffs from the drawers. She laid these on the bed. Changing into her bright red matching underwear set, she kneeled in front of the rocking chair.

About ten minutes later, Abbi emerged from the bathroom in a dark blue underwear set with some rope and a bag.

She sat in the rocker.

"You've been a very bad girl. Now Chrissy, you need to be punished. Remember the rules? Recite them.", she commanded.

"I do whatever you say, mistress. If I say "cookie", all touching and play will cease. If I do not obey you, you pick whatever punishment you see fit, mistress.", Christina recited.

"Good. Now. Arms out.", Abbi commanded.

She tied intricate knots and loops around Chrissy's body.

When she was done, she fastened the ball gag around Chrissy's head.

"Any noise and I will start over.", Abbi commanded.

She pushed Chrissy's head into the rocking.

Unzipping the bag, she pulled out a variety of toys.

First, she walked over to the toy pile.

"An anal plug? You slut.", Abbi clucked her tongue.

Spitting on it, she mercilessly shoved the toy into Chrissy's ass.

Chrissy flinched and bit her tongue as not to scream.

"What a filthy slut.", Abbi sneered.

She began to hit Chrissy's ass with a belt.

After twenty hits, Abbi stopped.

"Is that enough you slut? Do you need more than twenty?", she pulled Chrissy's hair back.

Chrissy quickly shook her head back and forth.

"Good little slut.", Abbi unfastened the gag.

She slid down her panties, and spread her legs.

"Lick my pussy, you dirty slut.", she guided Chrissy's head towards the wetness.

Chrissy's tongue slid in and out of Abbi's opening.

"Good girl. Good slut.", Abbie moaned as she rode Chrissy's face.

Chrissy increased her speed on Abbi's clit before getting sprayed in the face with cum.

"Suck out all of cum, you cum slut. You're such a dirty slut.", Abbi sat closer to Chrissy's head.

"Is it the slut's turn to cum? Do you think you deserve it?", Abbi teased.

"Yes please Mistress.", Chrissy pleaded.

Abbi picked up Christina in one swift motion and threw her onto the couch.

She pulled at the anal plug, and Chrissy bucked her hips to get closer.

"Someone's a greedy little slut.", Abbi chuckled.

She pulled a long, black strapon from the pile on the table.

"Open up.", she smiled evilly before slamming into Chrissy.

Chrissy's mouth shot open, and her moans increased rapidly in volume.

"You dirty little slut. You bought the biggest strapon that you knew your little pussy could handle. You're such a little slut. Are you trying to cum already slut?", Abbi raised an eyebrow at the younger girl beneath her.

"Please mistress. Please. I need to cum. Please.", Chrissy begged over and over again.

Abbi thought it over while repeatedly slamming into Chrissy. 

"You can come slut.", she rammed Chrissy at the statement.

"Thank you mistress. Thank you. Thank you.", Chrissy let out in a fast breath.

A few pounds after the approval, Chrissy's back arched high off of the bed and she released onto the strapon.

However, Abbi didn't stop pounding Chrissy's pussy.

Chrissy released two more times before Abbi pulled out.

She wasn't done.

Abbi replaced the butt plug with a vibrating one, and slammed a vibrator into her swollen pussy.

Chrissy let out a scream.

"You wanted this when you bought these toys. This is what you wanted.", Abbi yelled and cursed at her while she came and came over and over again.

Twelve orgasms later, Abbi pulled out the toys.

"You going to do this again slut?", she asked Christina, who was laying on the couch not able to move.

Christina barely shook her head.

"Take a shower. Change your clothes. Clean this up. Put the toys in the closet. I'm going out.", Abbi commanded.

Ten minutes later, she was out the door, leaving a naked Christina on the floor.