❤️the bright blinding light of an angel❤️

Fading in and out of reality, the feeling of being poked and prodded with sharpened arrow heads, being told your nothing, trash, garbage, the feeling of ever continuous pain stretching its blacked hands towards you, telling you 'come forth, give in, take my words and come with me, leave it all behind'

The feeling of pain gradually getting stronger and stronger, breaking you to the core, snapping you to pieces, the feeling of chains holding you down, the feeling of taking your wings and pulling the feathers out until the delicate skin bleeds and bruises.

The constant darkness and blinding words you live in and around, those sleepless nights from the thoughts that tear at your brain and leave you broken shaking, crying, screaming for help....but to no avail no one comes...no one looks....no one cares...

They go about their days normally, while you scream for help and try to be as normal as possible for you know, no one will come, everyone is selfish right? No one cares..... Until

You see it, a light in the dark tunnel, your angel, your saviour walks towards you, the feeling of hope finally flooding back to you, like a distant memory coming to life once more, don't give up, don't give in, your savoir will come soon for you, don't turn away, don't shy away, you'll be OK, I promise...... 'I'm here for you' and within the uddering of those words lay laced between each letter and syllable care, love, bravery, and honesty.

You are saved from it all by one angel, one person who cares, one person who has a heart of pure gold, one person who isn't afraid to tell you 'its ok, I'll be with you the whole time, I'll stay I promise' in the most honest, caring, and loving, way.

keep your head held high, your angel will Come for you❤️❤️

I thought of this on a car ride, because of things in my life that hurt me and broken me, my life goes wrong so much, so I get horrible thoughts, so I decided to wright one down and change the ending for you all, I want you to have hope, so who ever is reading this, be Strong, you'll make it I promise, I'll be here if you need me, I'll stay strong for both of us and when your angel comes, please be happy ❤️