Moonlight

The ocean seemed more tempting at night.

~

ReBecca DeCamp was the rebel of her fellow females at the SHIELD camp. Always up after dark, always sneaking around with one boy. Clint Barton.

He was a good kid most his time there, extremely skilled with a bow, but when it came to Becca, he broke every rule to see her.

~

She breathed in the ocean air, letting her blonde air touch her back.

A chill went down her spine when he came and moved her hair to the side, wrapping his arms around her waist, laying a soft kiss on her lower neck.

~

They walked, hand in hand, Becca laying her head on his shoulder.

"I love you." She murmured.

"I love you too." He whispered and spun her to kiss her forehead.

~

They got to the end of the pier, hands not budging. He thought her ocean green eyes looked best in the full moon light. She liked the way his dirty blonde hair blew slightly in the ocean breeze.

~

He walked her back to her dorm. She turned to face him, and gave him a soft kiss on his lips. He kissed back, their lips moving against each other in perfect timing and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He pushed her against the door. And then broke the kiss.

"Rule breaking now, are we?" She joked quietly.

"I'd break any rule for you." He responded, making the invinsible Becca's cheeks flush.

"I love you." She murmured.

"I love you too." He responded.

~

She walked into her shared dorm, as her roomates began to wake up.

~

He heard the squealing from a mile away

~

A/N: Just a little thing i wrote on a trip, watching the moon on the ocean is very enchanting.