Wanna Play Pool?

Luke woke up cuddled in Ashton's arms. He sighed contentedly before he tried to snuggle deeper. He gasped at the pain that shot through his body when he moved slightly, quickly remembering just how rough Ashton was the night before. He slowly crawls out of the bunk they were sharing currently and walks to the bathroom. He winces slightly when he looks at himself in the mirror, looking over all the scratch marks and bite marks with blood around them, pressing his fingers into some of the bruises. He walked, well half walked half limped considering he could feel Ashton each time he stepped, out and put on some clothes to hide the marks best he could. Don't get it wrong, he loved it. Something about seeing Ashton so worked up did something heavenly for Luke, but he was going to get revenge at some point. He finds out the next hotel they're staying at and looks it up on google. He makes a mental note of the rec area in the hotel and the sex shop a few miles down the road. When they arrive at the venue, Luke already has it planned out in his head. They go through sound check and play an amazing show. Luke manages to play it off as all good, aside from the pained gasp when Ashton smacked his butt walking by. Everything seemed normal, and the boys all went about their business. Ashton fell asleep watching a movie with Luke, Luke slipping out of his arms and grabbing his wallet. He puts on his shoes and walks the couple of blocks down the street to the sex shop. He walks into the unmarked building, eyes widening at all the toys and items in it. He walks around, grabbing a few items for his own personal collection, before finding what he needs for his plan. He grabs the satin binds, feeling the smooth material. He starts walking towards the cashier, grabbing a new bottle of lube on his way. He blushes slightly as the girl smirks, ringing up all his items. Luke pays and thanks the girl before grabbing his bag and walking back to the hotel. They have an off day and Luke plans on using it to his full advantage. Right now though, Luke puts his stuff away and crawls back into Ashton's arms, trying to not get hard by thinking about his plan as he drifts into sleep. He wakes up before Ashton thankfully, showering and getting dressed. He orders breakfast before gently waking Ashton, "good morning baby" Luke says, gently kissing Ashton awake. Ashton kisses back sleepily, "morning" he says in a sleep ridden voice. They cuddle and eat once breakfast gets there, lazing around the hotel room all day. "Hey baby?" Luke asks, putting on an innocent look as he looks over at Ashton. "Yes princess?" Ashton asks looking at Luke. "There is this rec type room downstairs and I was wondering if maybe we could go play pool?" "Sure baby" Ashton replies as he stands up, stretching. Luke slips the bag he needs into his hoodie pocket and follows behind Ashton. They walk hand in hand to the rec room, Luke smirking when he sees they're the only ones in there. They play a few rounds of pool, Ashton letting Luke win a couple times. Luke walks up to Ashton, who is sitting on the edge of the pool table. He fits himself between his legs, kissing him. It started off slow but quickly got more heated, that's when Luke slipped his hands from Ashton's waist and into his pockets. He pulls out the binds and somehow manages to get Ashton's hands tied behind his back without him noticing. He breaks the kiss, Ashton looking into his eyes and noticing the lust filled gaze and evil smirk. "Baby? What're you doing?" Ashton asks slightly breathless when he realizes he can't move his hands. "Just a little fun is all" Luke says innocently pushing Ashton to where he's laying back against the pool table. He crawls up on top of Ashton, pulling his gym shorts down and thankful that he didn't wear a shirt. He pulls the lube out of his hoodie pocket and sets it beside them, quickly getting his sweat pants, underwear and hoodie off before settling back on Ashton. Ashton gasps when Luke ruts up against him, Luke moaning at the friction. Luke grabs the lube, slicking up 3 of his own fingers. He bites his lip as he rubs around his rim, staring down at Ashton. "Baby c'mon " Ashton whines as he pulls on the binds, "you know I can make you feel better". Luke shakes his head as he slips one finger in, slowly moving it in and out. "No touching" he says as he slips a second finger in, leaning down to kiss Ashton. He starts scissoring his fingers before adding a third, moaning into Ashton's mouth. Ashton pushes his hips up as best he can, rubbing their cocks together and causing both of them to moan loudly into the empty room. "Luke do something" Ashton begs as he thrusts his hips up again, desperate for some kind of friction. Luke pants as he pulls his fingers out, giving Ashton's dick a few tugs while slicking him up. He leans back and lines himself up, eyes slipping shut and a low moan falling from his lips as he slowly starts to seat himself on Ashton. Ashton gets a bit impatient and thrusts his hips up, knocking Luke off balance and causing him to sit fully on Ashton. Luke gasps as his nails scrape down Ashton's chest, Ashton letting out a lovely little groan. "You gonna ride me baby? Got me all tied up my little dom-" Ashton cuts himself off with a loud moan as Luke twists his hips up and sits back down, panting hard. Ashton thrusts his hips up as Luke starts riding him hard, angling to hit his prostate each time. Luke starts slamming back down onto Ashton, feeling himself get closer. He starts moaning and whimpering, feeling his orgasm get closer. "Baby baby please let me go untie me so I can touch you baby please" Ashton begs breathlessly as he struggles to try and free his hands. "Just take it" Luke says through gritted teeth, knowing how bad Ashton wants to touch. "I'm close" Luke whimpers out as he slams back down, moving his hips in little circles as Ashton's dick stays pressed against his prostate. He goes tense and moans out loudly as he cums hard on Ashton's chest, some of it even hitting Ashton's face. Ashton moans out at the feeling of Luke's cum covering him and Luke tightening around him. "Come on baby cum in my tight ass make your little princess all dirty " Luke says, leaning down to talk in Ashton's ear. Luke's words push Ashton over the edge as he cums deep inside Luke's ass, Luke moaning out quietly at the feeling. Luke settles against Ashton's chest, Ashton slowly slipping out as they both try to calm their breathing. "Uhm baby?" "Yea?" Luke asks looking at Ashton with sleepy eyes. "It's kind of becoming uncomfortable" Ashton mumbles moving his arms a bit. "Oh oops" Luke says sitting up and untying Ashton. Ashton immediately grabs Luke, pulling him into a deep kiss. When they break apart he slips on his boxers, ignoring the dry cum all over him. He slips his own gym shorts back on Luke, picking him up bridal style and grabbing the rest of their clothes. He walks them back to their room on unsteady legs, Luke holding tight around his neck. "Was it ok?" Luke asks once they're snuggled back underneath the blankets. "It was amazing princess" Ashton says softly, kissing Luke gently before they both drift off to sleep.