The Gang Leaders Ballerina. Prologue part one.

NOT EDITED...

I wake up to the feeling of a million people tap dancing on my brain. I groan before sitting up at the pain. I scratched my bird's nest of a hair with my eyebrows knitted together. Holy cow how much did I drink last night?

The only thing I can remember is Taylor being a total asswipe of a 'boyfriend' and then chucking me to the curb. Aka as dumping me two weeks after he proposed to me. Yippee.

I look around the strange room and land my eyes on the buff and very tan body laying next to me. We're in New York it's freezing here, were on earth are you supposed to get a perfect tan like that? I gulped as I saw tattoos run along his big muscular arm's.

The NYC Royal Blue's was written along his arm in bold cursive lettering. I once again gulped. The NYC Royal Blue's are one of- wait scratch that, are the scariest gang in the New York area. The NYC Royal Blue's are basically on the cover of every news paper and news Chanel every night and day about some sort of drug deal gone wrong and The NYC Royal blue's killing all the witnesses.

They were originally from LA but since there gang grew so big they took over the city and decided they could take over other states and probably take over the country. Like I said they are a big gang, and what did I have to do? Have a one night stand with one if the members of this huge gang because I felt sad and lonely and wanted to forget what happened. Stupid teenage boy hormones.

Why are they even called The NYC Royal Blue's? There from bloody LA! Why did they have to take over New York as well!?

Well that explains the incredible tan he has. Wow, I just had sex with some gang member and all I care about is how he got his tan. Wow that's sad even for me.

I read the word's repeatedly as fear ran through my body all the way down to my toes. I think i have a death wish.

Pulling the covers closer to my naked body due to self conciseness. Well it doesn't matter now does it? He's already seen me in my birthday suit. I, Caroline Frances Roth, just had my (sadly,) second one night stand with a complete stranger that happens to be part of a very dangerous gang.

My first one night stand was my ex- fiancé Taylor. Yes I know ex- fiancé it's complicated and I'm really just don't want to talk about it. Because it was just last night. But that's not the point. Jesus now I sound like a whore. OK just to clear this up... I AM NOT A WHORE! My ex- fiancé was my first one night stand, my first time doing 'it' and my first boyfriend.

The person was tangled in the bed sheet's with his dark brown hair flying in all directions with his face shoved into the pillow snoring quietly.

Judging by the amount of tattoos on his arm's he's probably the type of guy your parents told you to stay clear of in high school. Parents could never be more right at this very moment.