that wattpad boy

This story will be written in wattpad way meaning in PMs or group chat or book comments.If you don't like it than it's okay but I am just warning you beforehand.This happened to real people,so yeah well.......... and please do give this story a chance :)

Ayana

MESSAGES BETWEEN YOU AND @HANAWASHERE

HanaWasHere : Hi there, this may all seem to be a little weird to you but can I talk to you about something. I  really need to talk to someone .Please don’t be crept out. Can you reply.????I really want to talk :(

StrawberriesWillRule : No you may not. You are creeping me out

Nah just pulling your leg. Go on what do ya got to talk to about. I am listening :)

HanaWasHere: That’s what he used to say…………

StrawberriesWillRule : Who???What????

HanaWasHere : The person I am here to talk to about. IDK it may seem a bit weird to you, what with a random person just barging  into your PM to tell you something  -.-

StrawberriesWillRule : To be honest it’s weird. But believe  me I have seen weirder. So yeah as long as you don’t give me hate, you can talk to me. I will always reply.

HanaWasHere : Yeah that’s why when I stumbles upon your profile(accidently of course) I thought I just had to talk to you. You said anyone could PM you anytime.

StrawberriesWillRule : you are right. I meant it when I wrote it. So what happened??

HanaWasHere :Well I don’t know where to start from ,its really confusing. I haven’t talked to anyone about it, but here I am talking to a complete stranger(no pun intended). It’s really funny if you think about it.

StrawberriesWillRule : I am Ayana,16.

HanaWasHere: Huh??

StrawberriesWillRule : you said you didn’t know me. Now you do J

HanaWasHere : I was right in talking to you then :D.

So it all started two years ago. It had already been almost a year since I had been  a active member when I decided to become a mod……

StrawberriesWillRule : You mean a moderator?? Wow that’s one hell of a challenge.

HanaWasHere : Yeah. And that’s when all the troubles started and I met him…………………