❤️~Background Part 1~❤️

~~5th grade

As I walked through the halls of my new shool I was totally flipping out. 

"What if they don't like me?  What if I'm the odd one out? What if...." My mom interupts me "Paris, you will be fine! you had plenty of freinds in California. I'm sure the kids here will be just as nice and fun as your old freinds."

My father Quit his job last year and dragged us across the contry to Charlotte, North Carolina. The move was hard on me, not that I had many freinds. 

When we reached the classroom my mom knelt down and said " Go get em' tiger. Your a Stevenson  and we never give up!!" I felt so weird she practicly screamed our family moto in the middle of a crowded hallway.  

I was so mortified, I couldn't move. That's when a girl whispered in my ear " Your mom's so weird! Don't be embarrassed though there will be a day when you miss it." 

As I turned around to see who spoke to me. I saw the coolest looking girl that I ever saw. She was wearing an old oversized tidied shirt, with black skinny jeans, and white converse. 

I quietly introduced my self "I'm Paris, Paris Stevenson"  

She did that weird boy nod and said "I'm Destiny"

Little did 10 year old me know that this girl would slowly kill her on the inside.

         -The first week of school

I remember I was sitting alone and Zoe and her friend Kate walked up to me and sat down. Zoe said "Hey new kid we are gonna be your friends, and we are taking a HUGE chance with you because no one likes the new kid." Kate just stood there looking embarrassed.

I felt like a bomb went of right next to me and hit me in the gut, but at the same time I felt grateful. I felt like I had zero stress now that people wanted to be my friend, sort-of.

-Fast forward to 3 months into school

" DESTINY, ZOE!!!!" I giggled and ran, as my sorta bffs are chased me around the playground.

I say sorta bffs because they would always leave me out, there would always be an excuse about how they couldn't hang out with me.

I turn around breathless to see Destiny and Zoe at the "sand pitt" (which was really just a glorified area of dirt in a corner of the playground), laughing at me.

I felt so embarrassed, I just couldn't walk back to them. It was the same thing just about every day, they'd play with me a little bit or not at all and then leave me. Or they would play a joke on me. I choose to go talk to Kate. She was nice to me and even though Zoe and her weren't on the best of terms I still liked her.

That was a big mistake.

As I walked over to Kate I could feel Destiny & Zoe's eyes burning in to the back of my head. I never did anything without asking permission, honestly I knew I was their lackey but I felt like I needed them. I felt like I owed them something for saving me from "no-friend-doom" as Zoe called it.

I was having tons of fun with Kate, she was teaching me how to draw a dragon. All of the sudden my beautiful dragon was snached from me, and ripped into shreds.

I looked on in horror. Not at all sure what to do, but then something in me snapped.

I yelled for the first time, at Zoe & Destiny. " WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM! WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU OTHER THAN BE AS SWEET AS I POSSIBLY COULD BE?! I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT NICE TO YOU, YET YOU STILL TAKE PRIDE IN RUINING MY LIFE DAY BY DAY!"

I wish that I could tell you that I stayed to fight, but I ran and cried. I ran out of the playground. That's all I remember from that day though. The rest was a blur. All I know is that I, Paris Stevenson, was never the same. No more nice innocent Paris, she died that day.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Authors note:

Heyyy 

Thank you so much for reading!! Comment bellow if you feel I need to add some things. Also remember that this is only part one of the background/backstory , so I will be updating soon!

-Mal