Soul Mates

I've had a lot of lovers in my short 25 years only five of which where I was sexually active. So maybe I'm exaggerating I've had five lovers but none of them owned my body like Vincent does.

Vince as he likes to be called is a perfectly tan Puerto Rican man that oozes not only machismo but intelligence and all together swagger. I met him at an open mic night in Harrisburg. It was a night time lounge I was sipping on a half full glass of pinot gregio my girlfriends had long separated to prowl the lounge for singles as I was completely enthralled by the specimen that was and is Vincent Ramos.

He was strumming a Peruvian Guitar that was made of some dark brown wood and his long fingers glided over the strings making me wish he was holding me rather than the instrument. His pink lips the bottom fuller and redder than to top parted to let out the deepest most melodious sound as he sung mouth pressing against the mic.

He was dressed impeccably in deep brown khakis that were neatly cuffed over his high top wallaby Clarks. A plain white shirt buttons up over his chest and arms. His hair was full and slicked back at the top the sides and the back shave close to his scalp. His eyes though that's what really got me, his eyes where a light brown under the lights that seem to smolder like a hot cup of coffee as the stared into my own eyes.

As he sang his song his eyes swept the thinning crowd it was half past 2 am. When his eyes finally met mine he kept my gaze singing a song that was so sensual it should have been a sin. The atmosphere seemed to cloud over and it became just me and him as he sang me into submission.

"Mi Reina, Mi Amor, Mi futura." He whispered a he strummed his last note. I took the last sip of my wine as the next artist began a spoken word.

Trembling from the emotion this man gave off to me I prepared myself to leave. I paid my tab and was about to text for an uber when a hand brushed the small of my back electricity sped to my core as a sweet cologne scent excited my nostrils. The goosebumps that ran up my arm let me know just who it was.

"You aren't leaving are you, bella?" the same tantalizing voice asked. I turned and met the same plump lips that I admired from the stage the same intense coffee eyes.

I swallowed thickly as his had migrated to rest on my hip as he watched me.

"Yes, I was planning to actually." I said softly. His fingers danced over my waist before gently pulling me closer to him. He must have been 6' or taller because my head rested right on his chest just below his shoulder.

"How could you leave when you know that I sang that song for you, bella?" he asked roughly. I trembled as his breath spread over my ear and neck my hands were pressed lightly against his chest as he pulled us closer together.

I trembled as felt his tongue lap at my ear lobe. "I.." I began before I whimpered feeling his mouth latch onto my neck.

He hummed in question before meeting my eyes. I took in a large breath before I answered. "What are you doing to me?" I asked feeling as if I had no control over my body.

He smiled blindingly. "You're feeling out of control overwhelmed by my presence?" I nodded.

"I've watched you now for an hour and have felt the same way as if I was having an out of body experience, as you sipped your wine I became instantly aroused and when I met your eyes I knew. We are soulmates, bella. You are meant for me and I am meant for you." He whispered.

In any normal circumstances I would have rolled my eyes and exited with a simple "boy, Bye!" but he had me awe struck.

That night he took me to his apartment.