Chapter 1: Wrong Turn

June 2, 2015
(*WARNING* Some profanity.)

"Come on, lets go!" yelled Rosie in excitement. "Ugh, I'm coming be patient." Jane replied. It was a sunny afternoon in Muir Woods. It was Jane and her younger sister, Rosie. They decided to go hiking since summer had just begun. They wanted to go on a little adventure. Hiking was also a time killer. Jane and Rosie have never really gone hiking before and thought it would be cool to try something new that they hadn't done before. They were also gonna take their parents, but they were on vacation in the bahamas. It was a sister trip.

"Ugh come on sis! I want to start walking already!" Rosie complained, impatiently. "Chill out bro I'm unpacking shit from the car." Jane replied as she rolled her eyes. "Unless you wanna leave the snacks in the car." She added on in a sarcastic tone. Once she finished unpacking, she grabbed her backpack along with her sister's. They finally set off and began their hike. Jane was looking to her sides and smelling the fresh, woodsy air. "Ahhhh I love the pine scent." Jane said. "Yeah, I guess." Rosie replies while on her phone. "Oh my god why is the signal so bad?!". "Because we're in the woods, dumbass." Jane laughed.

It was 30 minutes into their hike. They were enjoying it. Well, Rosie was kind of miserable because of how bad the signal was, but as far as that goes, things were going pretty smooth. Rosie was taking a couple photos here and there. As they were walking along, they heard a sudden rustle coming from the trees. "What the hell was that?!" Rosie panicked. "Chillax, lil sis. It was probably just a squirrel or something. Don't worry too much haha." Jane giggled. They eventually came across two turns. One leading left and one leading right. "Which way would you like to take first?" Jane asked. "You do the honors." "Uhm, let's try going left. They say that's the best and safest path to take in horror movies." Rosie said. "Oh jesus christ will you shut the hell up with that horror movie bullshit?"

"Those movies just mess with your head." Jane tapped Rosie on her cheek. They continued left for about 10 minutes until they started getting hot. "Ah, shit. I'm a little tired. Is there anywhere we can lay out for now?" Jane goes looking around. "Look over there!" Rosie points at an old looking shed. It was quite a decent size. The shed was made of Oak wood. The wood looked worned out, as if it was there for years. Jane had negative vibes. The shed looked creepy. "Sis, I'm gonna lay under the tree over there for a 10 minute nap. Don't wander off anywhere. Okay?" Jane mumbled a bit and started to fall asleep. That was Jane's biggest mistake.

--------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. I put some tine and thinking into this story. There are many more chapters to come 😊.