Aubree

Dear Niall,

You've been gone for about a week now, I'm sorry it took me so long to write. Things have been incredibly busy at university, I'm coming up on my first set of finals and I'm nervous. I just keep picturing you smiling at me as I freak out over my notes all over my bed, rubbing my back and assuring me that I am smart enough and that I can handle this. I'm sure your letter to me is going to be telling me to "make this final my bitch" but I'm still nervous. 

I hope tour is going well for you. I know you said your first concert was coming up. How big is the crowd going to be? I'm sure they will all be going wild for you. I can't wait to hear all about it. I can't wait to see you in two months and see you doing what you love. 

I'm really proud of you and I'm really happy to see you doing what makes you happiest. I'm so blessed and proud to call you my best friend. You have no idea what you mean to me, Ni.

Write back soon, please. Not hearing from you is killing me. If it's about what happened before you left, I'm sorry. So, so sorry. Beyond sorry. Picture me begging you for forgiveness. You have no idea how unbearable this miserable university is without your light here. And let's Skype soon as well. I miss hearing your infectious laugh and seeing your contagious smile. 

Hope the road is treating you well and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Forever yours,

Aubree

(A.N.): hello angels!!! it's been SO LONG since i wrote! i saw Ni a week ago and this song means so much more to me since the show. this song has inspired me to write but i wasn't sure what to write for a while, but i think this is it! i'm so excited, i'll probably start another fic on top of this one at some point. i'm looking forward to making y'all smile again, i missed you so much:) see you next chapter<33