[Characters & Intro]

Join us on this harrowing tale of Seven Adventurers, out to seek a goal.

...but this isn't your typical MineCraft adventure.

This is...
[MINECRAFT HARDCORE VI]

Feat.

[PeanutButterGamer] Austin Hargrave: A courageous warrior with a loyal heart ~ skillful with a sword and never afraid to voice his thoughts, Austin is a strong willed leader for the group

[PeanutButterGamer] Austin Hargrave: A courageous warrior with a loyal heart ~ skillful with a sword and never afraid to voice his thoughts, Austin is a strong willed leader for the group. Can be a little oblivious and silly at points however...

[SpaceHamster] Jeff Fabre: If Austin is regarded as silly, Jeff, in comparison, would be straight up nuts. But he's crazy loyal, compassionate and caring towards his friends and never fails to put a smile on a weary face.

[McJones Riley] Stewart Hargrave: McJones (often known as professor McJones) is, no doubt, the smartest in the group. A cunning strategist, fighter and logical thinker, leave it to McJones to lead the group to victory. As it were, with smarts come lack of coolness under intense pressure.

[Dean Elazab] Dean Elazab: A funny and passionate person even under the greatest folds of pressure, Dean is the team's moral compass. Unfortunately, his greed tends to lead him into trouble time after time...

[ProJared] Jared Knabenbäur: A strategist and a warrior with a strong individuality. Courageous till the end, great at making plans as he goes and a knowledgable fighter, Jared is the backbone of the team. Like McJones, however, he tends to crack during dire situations.

[Guests]

[Chadtronic] Chad Bergström: Calm and collective when peaceful, aggressive and offensive when needed, Chad is something you would take to the end of the world. It doesn't hurt that he has a humorous spirit.

[DexBonus] Dodger: A spirited and vivid warrior that has an outward personality. She is willing to instantly fight, with excitement barely withheld and skills brimming she's a great addition to the cast.

~~~~

They will travel across the worlds...
Fighting monsters and searching for the legendary totem.
On a quest to defeat the Wither.

The only catch is...
In this adventure, if you die...

...you're gone for good...

...well... maybe not this time.