Grocery Store

It all started with the alarm of my clock. It was 16th of September, also the first day of school. Another year with some idiots. I've heard from my friend that 2 more students are gonna come into our class. I didn't mind that at all, since I only talk to my friend, Lisa. She was my best friend since kindergarten.

As I got up, I went to wake up my little brother, Kyle. My parents are always busy with work, so I have to live with Kyle alone. I always take him to school, since his school is near mine.

-Hey, Kyle! You gotta wake up! It's the first day of school!
-mhmmm...but Chae, I don't want to gooo~
-Kyle...school is important. You want to make our parents proud, don't you?
-uhh, fine...but can you please make me breakfast?
-Of course! You have 10 minutes to get ready, if not, I'm gonna eat your breakfast and leave.

_______________________________________
~Later that day~
_______________________________________
-Don't forget to call me when you arrive at home! And, please, for the love of god, don't bring your classmates ever again to our house...
-Ok, you don't have to repeat this to me every time! It was just an accident!
-Yes but-
-Whatever, cya!
-Take care~

And now the highschool...I bet Lisa is waiting for me.
As I was walking to my highschool, someone bumped in me in front of a Grocery Store. I fell on the ground.
-Hey, can you be more careful while walking?!
That person, which happened to be a boy, said nothing at all. He just kept walking; but from the distance, I heard someone walking my way.
-I'm sorry, he's just stressed. He then ran towards the boy
Well, I don't care if he is stressed, I care about my butt that's in pain. I kept walking towards the highschool and swearing that dude in my mind.

I went inside my class and searched for Lisa. She was reading a book. Weird. She never does that. She must be bored.
She looked up to see who entered the class and her eyes went big.
-AIGOO, CHAE! I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH THIS SUMMER!
(Her parents divorced 3 years ago so she goes to her father on summer holiday or maybe Christmas.)
-Same. It was so boring without you; but I can't complain about your father. You have to spend time with him.
-Ahhh, let's just stop talking about my father! How was your summer!!?
-Well-
Before I could continue my sentence, our teacher entered in class. He told us that we have 2 more students in our class this year.
-I will let them introduce themselves. You can come in.
The 2 new students were actually boys. The first one that came inside seemed to be tired  and angry. While the second one...he was so energetic and happy.
  -Hello everyone, my name is Jay, I am 17 years old and this is my friend, Alex, who's also 17. We hope we can get to know you better and be good friends.

After he spoke, I realized that he was the boy that apologized for the dude that bumped into me. And Alex...He looks exactly like the one who bumped into me. Oh, he'll pay for that at lunch.

As I was looking to Alex, Lisa kicked my arm because she noticed that Jay was staring at me, smiling. I blushed and looked at her. She chuckled and whishperead to me "You should get him now, until our divas put their hands on him". Did she just-? Ok, Alex won't be the single one on my black list anymore.

-Alright. Alex, sit next to Anna and Jay...you'll sit next to...Chae.
Oh shit, did he just said my name?!
-GET HIM AS FAST AS YOU CAN UNTIL IT'S LUNCH! whispered my friend.
-Haha, you are so funny...
Jay sat next to me for an entire hour just staring at me, not saying a single world. I could hear Lisa laughing...

At lunch he also sat next to me to the cafeteria.
-Hi, we meet again!
-Oh, hello, Jay!
-Wow, you remembered my name, I didn't expect that.
-Heh...yeah...Where is your friend? I thought you're gonna sit with him.
-Uh? Oh, yeah, Alex. Well, he doesn't like when I follow him around...maybe he's in the library, sleeping. He usually does that.
-Oh...
-You want him to apologize, don't you?
-Of course! He bumped into me and I fell! He is OBLIGATED to say sorry.
-Lol, ok, I'll try to speak to him.
-Thanks.
-So what was your name again?
-It is Chae.
-Wow, you have such a beautiful name.
-NOT AS BEAUTIFUL AS LISA! said Lisa
-So Chae and Lisa. Nice. You already know me so...how old are you?
-We're both 16.
-Ah, I see.
-Do you have a boyfriend, Chae?
Before I could say anything, Lisa stood up, grabbed him by the collar and said :
-If you want her, you must get over me.
-Haha, are you her mom or something?
-Shut your mouth, you have no idea of what are you talking about...don't mention her mother... she whispered
-Ah, I see, sorry. he whispered back
He then looked at me and said :
-Can I be your... he looked at Lisa, who seemed to wait for him to end his question and then knocking him out of this space... Can I be one of your best friends?
-Good. said Lisa
-Uhm...ok, that'll be fun.
-OH YESSS!
-Easy boy, you're still not her beastie.
The bell rung so we had to go to our classes.
-Well, I have to go to French. Goodbye, mon cherrie...Lisa.
-SON OF A---
-Lisa let's go.

We walked down the hallway to our classes. I had Biology and she had Gym.
-Well, I guess I'll see you later. Bye Lisa!
-Byeee~

I entered the class and put my head on my desk, listening to music. The teacher came in and said :

-Ok, kids, I don't know if your teacher told you this, but I'm gonna arrange your seats this year...so here we go...Anna you'll stay with...Michael...Chae...you'll be with...Alex....Maria you'll...-
WAIT...DID HE JUST SAID ALEX? Oh shit, don't tell me.
Alex walked towards me and sat down. He looked at me and gave me a smirk.
-Ya know, you're really pretty.
-Fuck off, I'm not interested.
-Haha, you wish that.
-Oh well, you seemed indifferent this morning when you bumped into me, why do you like me now?
-People can change...
-Ugh, whatever...
-So what's your name?
-None of your business.
-Well, hello, None of your business, can you please give me a pen?
-Ugh, fine. Just shut up.

I handed him a pen. He played with it all the hour, making me mad. But when the bell rung, he handed me a note :
"Meet me at the Grocery Store next morning. Please come. I'm not gonna do anything to you. I promise."
Uhhh, tomorrow's gonna be a long day, I guess..