my brothers friend

A/N: so this is my first fanfic, I do dance competitively and I'm also very busy, I will try to update as much as possible. So without further a due here's chapter one!

-Marianna💎

Marianna's POV

I woke up feeling excited for what was going on in two days.

I was meeting Cameron's vine friends.

I honestly couldn't hold my excitement.

I took my phone off my nightstand and checked all my social media.

I was basically followed by all the guys on my social networks, but I actually have never talked to them in person, FaceTime or even text.

I finished up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

I did some really deep thinking when I took showers.

I guess you could say I get a lot of thinking done in my time spent taking showers.

I finished my shower and saw I had a few texts from my friends Lauren and Kaileigh.

Both asking me if I wanted to hang out.

I of course said yes and got myself ready.

I picked out a basic black tee shirt and some dark wash jean shorts.

Basically it was one week into summer.

I put my hair in a messy bun and applied some chapstick.

I walked downstairs to eat breakfast but I ended up just eating a granola bar.

I jogged back up the stairs to brush my teeth and I waited for Kaileigh and Lauren to pick me up.

when I saw Kaileigh and Lauren in the drive way I rushed out of the house and jumped into Laurens car and off we went. ''hey Marianna'' says Kaileigh '' where are we going'' I said confused ''we are going to the movies'' Lauren says '' we are watching divergent'' said Lauren ''ok'' I replied.

we are finally there of course I was so happy to see divergent but I kept seeing Lauren and Kaileigh giggling in front of me I was curious of what they were giggling about.

While we are buying the tickets Lauren said "three tickets to the griers" I was really confused "I thought we were watching divergent" I said confused. So we walked into the the theater of course I was frustrated but I thought that I might be ok so I watched the movie.

So we came out of the theatre and Lauren and kaileigh were crying ( I don't know why ) but I thought it was ok.

20 minutes later I get a text from Cameron

"Hey I just got an extra two tickets to magcon I thought maybe you would like to take Lauren and Kaileigh

"Yeah for sure thanks"

After that text I had to tell them " hey guys I got some really good news" "omg what" they say desperate to know " I'm going to magcon in two days and I just got a text from Cameron that he got me an extra two tickets for you"

They pause 5 seconds later they scream at the top of their lungs "THANK YOU " they say and gave me the biggest hug

I swear I was claustrophobic.

"Get the Frick off of me" I scream " sorry" said Lauren "hey do you guys want to get so frozen yogurt" so we decided to go to menchies so we jumped into Lauren's car and we are ready to go.

So when we get to menchies and thee was a lot of people here, I wanted to get red velvet, and chocolate. Lauren and Kaileigh got vanilla and banana. We sat down and we talked about what we are going to do at Magcon Lauren and Kaileigh were talking about the Grier's but I was talking about Matthew Espinosa,I was in love.

" ok guys let's get home" I said tired. I was beat so we had to get home.

We hey back into the car and we go home.