Mine

A/N: This was supposedly for the Xmas Prompt Day 19: Unrequited Love but I forgot to post it because of school. Hah. A failed attempt of doing a yandere character.

Warnings: Out of character, Grammatical error, misspelled words because I write, I edit and I post.

Disclaimer: I don't own One Piece.

Without further ado..

Luffy and Law were best friend since they were just a kid. They're always seen together everyday. Despite their different attitude the two clearly get along very well. Law were always there whenever Luffy was sad. He was there when his big brothers left because of a job transfer. He was  there when he was happy. No matter what happen he was always there to help Luffy. That's why this time it was Luffy's turn to help his precious Torao or that's what Torao thought he will do.

XxxX

It was a fine day and the two could be seen walking towards the direction of the Shinsekai Academy. Luffy were saying something to Law probably a story of what happen when they visited his big brother during the vacation but his story telling halted when he noticed that Torao were not listening anymore.

"Torao?" He asked with a frown. As he look up he noticed that Torao is now quiet as he keep staring at something. Luffy got curious and looks at the direction he was looking at. His frown deepens as he saw what he was looking at.

It is not something but instead someone. A girl.  A nameless, faceless girl caught Torao's attention and that never happened before. He turned to Law again and his lip pursed into thin lines when he noticed the rose colored tint on Torao's cheek. This is the first time Luffy saw Torao like that and he doesn't like it, biting his lower lips Luffy nudges Torao's side.

"Hey Torao, are you listening?" He asked in the most innocent voice he could muster. Torao flinch and turn to him again.

"S..sorry. What are you saying again?" Torao asked. Luffy pouted but continue his story again. This time Torao's attention were now fully at him.

Luffy's eyes occasionally follows the girl's movement. In his eyes she was just one of the faceless that surrounds them. Someone that doesn't have a role in their life.

But Luffy was wrong. He was in the same class with the faceless girl.  He could clearly see the faces of his classmates except for her because he doesn't acknowledged her. He will never acknowledge her. Because in his eyes she is nothing but an eyesore that will break his relationship with Torao. But of course Luffy will not let that happen.

Lunch break and Luffy realized that he left his packed lunch and his pocket money. He groaned on his seat when his stomach growls loudly. The door slides with a loud clack that makes all the remaining student inside looks who was that including Luffy.

Luffy's pout turn to a wide grin as he saw Torao waving his own bento. Without any words Luffy runs to Torao and hug him tightly.

"Torao! You're a lifesaver!" He exclaimed and pouted "I left my food and I'm hungry~" Torao chuckles at his antics.

"Yeah you should thank me. I am your saviour after all." He said jokingly. "Come on let's go eat lunch."

"Wait. I'll just put my things inside my bag." Luffy said as he quickly arranged all of his school supplies inside his bag and as he finished his tasks he noticed the faceless girl staring with mouth agape at Torao. Her cheeks were tinted in pink as her newly acquired friends teased her. Luffy feels his blood boils at how the girl stared at his Torao. When his eyes and her met Luffy glared at her making her squeak in her chair. Pathetic.