The Time We Had.

Change Sucks.

<chapter one>

---------------------------------------------

"We're moving."

Were the words that had changed my life completely. The words I thought I would never have to hear.

I had suspected we would be moving, given the fact that my parents talked about it throughout my eighth grade year of school.

And that's exactly what happened.

Now I live about an hour away from my hometown that I had grown up in with all of my friends. The place I loved most in the world.

I lay on my bed, dreading the unpacked boxes that lay strewn across my floor.

I hear my mom walk by my new room. I sigh overly loud so she can hear my distress.

I hear her footsteps stop and my door open. I regret it now.

"Jada, I know that you are mad at me but that is going to get you nowhere. The move happened. Now unpack your shit and get some things done." She says angrily before slamming the door.

I roll my eyes and sit up cross legged on my bed. I do need to get some stuff done.

I grab my iphone from on top of one of the boxes. I plug my earphones in and blast my music, drowning out the world.

I begin to unpack, my heart aches. School starts in three weeks. Change sucks.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Vote/Comment/Follow

jaders out😛