TBC

Typical rewrite

I yawn as I wake up and softly push my hot pink Satan blanket off my body and gently move to the side of my bed. I place one foot inside of one of my light pink slippers and click the lamp on my bedside table on, causing it to illuminate my multicolored pink room. As I slip the other on I grab my phone and send a quick text out to my friends back home. I miss them a lot after I had to move, my parents are he worst, they pulled me out in the middle of my senior year. I sigh as I set my phone on the bed and walk over to the mirror, my light pink silk nightgown flowing behind me. I approach my mirror I notice that one of my curls got messed up while I was sleeping. I immediately went to fix it. I pulled out my hair spray and my hot pink hair curler. After I settled that I went into my giant closet and looked around at what I could wear.

After about 25 minutes, I finally decided on a black crop top that has its sleeves on the shoulders and stopped about 6 inches from my belly button, and a black high-low skirt with a beige rose pattern that went to my waist showing off a nice portion of my stomach that was attractive. To go with my out fit I also picked out a pair of black open toed high heels that complimented my leg shape.