Get Up Sleepy Head! (A Ferard Fluff One Shot)

(Gerard's P.O.V.)

     "Frank! Where are the Monsters?" I groan hoping to wake him as I stare into the blinding light of our fridge.

     I wait eagerly for a half awake mumble as a reply but there is none. It's not like I actually expect him to get up though. I glance at the kitchen clock resting on our counter, it's already 10:30am! That boy really needs to wake up earlier or he'll waste his weekend. I laugh to myself, I'm acting more like his mother then boyfriend. I need to relax. I brush my messy black hair away from my tired eyes, pull up my Batman boxers, and make my way back to our bedroom. I quietly open the creaky door and slip past it, there's a still sleeping Frankie in our bed. Seeing him makes me completely forget about my craving for a Monster. He's spread out like a starfish, wearing nothing but some remaining eyeliner and drool.

     He is so cute when he sleeps but regardless he needs to wake up, "Hey sleepy head! Get up babe! I know we wore ourselves out last night but come on get up!"

   He springs to life a bit and rolls over with the sheet, giving me no response but an annoyed moan. I let my childlike mind get the best of me. I throw myself on top of him with all my strength, laughing at myself once again. He groans some more, but this time I can sense his smirk although it is hidden. My Frank is awake now. I go to pull his sheet off him and next thing I know we're playing a rather unfair game of tug of war. It is no contest. I win. I slump down next to him, cuddling up to the nape of his neck, and holding on tight to his bare chest. It is obvious he's slightly upset he lost. He is so perfect though, even if his morning personality was quite unattractive. He is my world, my happiness, and my future. Everything is just amazing with him. I feel so secure wrapped around him. My worries disappear in times like these, every care gone, it is just me and Frank.

   "Look, I know you're a morning person and recover from our long nights fast, but I don't. You wore me out last night completely Gerard. It was worth it though. It was totally worth it. Just a few more minutes and I'll get up I promise," He smiles, pulling me into him tighter.

   His comment about last night makes me blush. I am immensely proud of myself. He turns to face me. Our hazel eyes meet, a moment of pure bliss. He leans in for a kiss, and I shove a pillow in his face.

   "What was that for? You're such a tease dammit!", he whines slightly mad.

 I giggle, proud with myself once again, "Your morning breath is killer Frankie."

    He laughs and leans in once more, this time using his hands to pull our lips together to assure the kiss. I ignore his rancid breath and kiss back. When we finally need air, he stops and laughs.

   "What's so funny?" I question him, pouting of course.

    He's staring at the ceiling, bright red, and smiling like a giddy school girl, "Nothing, I am just dreaming of the day."

   I pause. This man has lost it. Maybe he got a concussion from hitting the headboard last night,    "The day? What day?"

   To my surprise, he leans into me and whispers lovingly into my temple, "The day when I make you Gerard Arthur Way-Iero, or Mr.Iero for short."

   I am left speechless. His dream is also mine, it has been for a long time. If only that day is today. Gerard Arthur Way-Iero, what a perfect name. I watch the blushing smile stay on his face as he drifts back to sleep slowly. His hazel eyes are dreamily drifting out of consciousness. I am soon to join him, blushing and smiling just as him. Gerard Arthur Way-Iero, my name to be.