Jake

Your boyfriend, Jake sat down at your bedside, and you opened your eyes, a smirk on your face.
"I knew you'd come." You scoot over, and he lays in your bed. "Mhm." He mumbled tiredly, wrapping his warm arms around you. You shiver and lean more into him. "Jake?" You murmured quietly, a yawn leaving your lips. "Hmm?" He hummed softly, and you looked up at him, and he looked down at you, his eyes seemingly shutting on their own. "I love you."
He had a small smile on his face since he was really tired. "I love you too." You give him a quick peck on the lips, his cool spider bites rubbing against your slightly warm skin. He kisses back, and you pulled away first, and hugged his warm body closer to yours. He was kind of like a teddy bear. Warm, cuddly.
He was the right boyfriend to have. Though, he was stubborn at times, and he really sometimes didn't act like he loved you, he could be nice if he wanted to. He wasn't perfect. Hell, you weren't perfect either. Nobody is in that case. Everyone has their flaws. Take your boyfriend Jake for an example. He looks like an emo model, but he acted like an asshole, but he wasn't like a complete asshole anyways. "I'm cold..." He whispered, beginning to tiredly nip softly at your earlobe. You gasp and wrap your arms around his neck. You feel his warm breath fan against your face.

You took in his scent, and he smelled like his room. His room smelled like strawberries. With a hint of pine tree. You wrapped your legs around his hips, and he stood up, with you on top of him. He pins you against the wall, standing in between your legs, his eyes burning into yours.
The only thing supporting you was him.  Literally. One of his hands on your waist, and the other was just behind your head. You kissed him, and he kisses back, and your lips were moving in unison. He pulls back, and you pant, smiling softly. He kissed you again, and it felt like a loving bruise. He began to rub against you, and you hear the door open. You gasp into his mouth, and you came.
It was your father.
You put your hand on Jake's chest and he pulls back immediately, and you stood up straight. You nod over to behind him. He nervously shifts. You looked at your father, gripping Jake's hand. Your father cleared his throat.
"(Y/N). Do you know how much trouble you're in?" You squeezed Jake's hand.
"Dad, I'm 18."
He sighed.
"Fine. But use protection." You immediately blushed.
"Dad!" You shout in embarrassment.
Your dad chuckled and left the room. He was a cool dad, though.
Your boyfriend Jake pinned you against the wall, your arms above your head.
You feel his knee rubbing at your lower lips. You bit your lip, watching his every move.  He began to move his knee in an erratic pace. You sighed, and he immediately pulled back. He began to pull down your black fluffy shorts, and he nestled his nose into your shoulder. His hands were on your waist, and he lifted his head, beginning to kiss softly at your neck.  You gasp, and he hitched your foreleg under his forearm. He put his hand behind your head again, and he began to rub his hips against yours. You grip on to his arm with one hand and he grunts as he hardens a bit more. He let your leg slide off his arm, and he picked you up again, laying you on the floor. Your legs were beside his hips, and he grinded into you again with his clothed cock. You bit your lip, and he began to pull your shirt up. You grabbed his arm, and he stopped, a gentle smile on his face. "You still have clothes on, Jake." You murmured, nodding at him. He nods himself, abruptly tugging his jacket off first, and then his shirt, he didn't have very many muscles, but he wasn't scrawny looking either. He had moreover an average built body. He had a very handsome pale complexion, and some piercing green eyes. Though, he did have a ring that was cold against your skin. And he had perfect har. His hair was bleached at a certain part, and the sides we're dark brown. And, he had some piercings on his lips, or also known as spider bites. He had plug piercings on both ears, and he had these perfect dimples. The kind of dimples girls swoon over. You definitely did. Jake was obviously emo, but he had proven to you he wasn't what he had seemed to be. Jake was the mysterious, cliché guy. Sexy when he wanted to be, cute when he wanted to be, or an asshole. Even nice. What they all say, don't judge a book by it's cover.

Jake unbuttoned his jeans, and he began to kiss you again. He was in between your legs; his hand behind your head again. The other was on your hip.
You used your knees to pull off his already unbuttoned jeans.
He let a breathy sigh leave his mouth as he softly bit your lip, his spider bites rubbing against the skin under your bottom lip.
He pulled back slowly, and his eyes were a noticable darker green color.
He tugs at your bra, and he lowered his gaze to what he was focused on.
Your breasts.
You wouldn't think he was like that.
Oh, boy.
He was.
He - the emo - was like that.
He lowered his head towards your breasts, and latched his soft, plump lips onto your hardened buds.
"Oh, Jake..." You groaned, running a hand through his hair. He hummed, and you shiver. He moved down, and slowly took off your panties. You used your feet to take off his boxers, and he completely took off your only article of clothing. You bit your lip, gasping out his name as his tongue slowly slid into you. You gripped softly onto his white locks.
He groaned.
He really did like the feeling of your hands in his hair.
He puts his hands on your inner thighs, licking you softly, like a dog drinking water. He looked up at you occasionally, his eyes looking glossy.
He began to kiss upwards, and stops at your belly button, kissing around there.
You giggle, hugging your arms around his neck. He chuckled, and you let go, letting him move back up. He kissed you passionately, and he stuck his tongue into your mouth, and you were desperate for air, but it hadn't seemed to matter to the either of you. He had finally pulled back, panting roughly. He had a small smile on his face, and he slowly began to enter you, forgetting all about the "protection". Your dad had warned you, and if he found out, he'd probably kill you. But most likely your boyfriend. Then again — neither of you cared.
He had a weak pull-out game.
You both knew it.
He slowly began to move his hips, small breaths coming out of his mouth. You saw his pearly-whites perfectly.
He moved his hips at a love-making pace, and he slowly-but-surely went at a quicker pace, making a bigger impact on the pleasure you were feeling where yours and his bodies connected with each other.
"Love, you feel so good around me." He managed to get out, his hands on your hips, them beginning to go at a slower pace.
You could tell he was close, so you decided to take over. You abruptly tugging his arm and he stops, your vaginal region throbbing violently. You see him pull back slightly.
"Yes, love?" He murmured in his British accent.
You pushed him down gently, and he lays there, hands behind his head. He sits up a bit more — leaning on his elbows.
"Come on love, do what you'd like." He murmured, biting down on his lip. You stood up, and led him over to your bed. You bent over the side and he bites his lip again, and you saw how animalistic he wanted to be. You shook your ass for him. "My pussy isn't gonna fuck itself." He sighed seductively, and walked over. He bent over you, and rubbed at one of your shoulders with one hand. He positions himself and enters you slowly. You gasp at the feeling of him stretching out your walls a bit more — since he was entering at a different angle. He moved his hips at an inhuman pace, his nails digging into your hips. You gasp grasping onto the bed sheets, as he pounded into you non-stop. You moan out his name, and cried out as he hit that spot inside of you that made you see stars. You orgasm first, and and him after you, his white, clear, gooey love liquid filling you to the brim.  You sighed softly, and he turned you over to face him.
"Oh, love. You did so good..." He murmured.
You saw that he was starting to get hard. Again. You lean down and lick his  penis. He gasps, practically toppling over onto the bed. You stood up, towering over him, and he laid down, his dick throbbing slightly. You lean down and lick him, and he lets an airy moan leave his mouth. You bring his member into your mouth, and you spit on his member, and he puts his hand on the back of your head, making you gag. His member squirts, and he quickly shoved his penis back into your  entrance, and began to thrust into you slowly. His member spurts into you, and a few groans left his mouth. He picked up his clothes, and you snatch them out of his hand, putting it all on. Well, except for his socks. And his pants. You hand him a pair of your brothers boxers and he shoved it on, shoving his legs into his jeans, and putting on his snapback, and kissed you, a small smile on his face. You put on his clothes, hugging him. "I love you Jake." He hummed. "I love you too baby girl..." He puts his snapback on you, and he wrapped his arms around your waist, and he laid down in your bed, hugging you under your breasts, and you laid your head on his chest. He leaned down to kiss you, and you looked up, and kissed him. He smiled again. The smiley emo boy he was.

(PENIS.)
I dare you to say penis really loud in class like a savage. Because, you are a savage.

I'm definitely not though-