Chapter 1

"James Potter!" She yells as she makes her way down to James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Severus Snape and Lily Evans "Put Severus Down now!" She yells and she says "Expelliarmus!" Which makes James Wand fly into her hand and drops Severus on the ground. Lily walks over to Severus to help him up "I don't need help from a mudblood like you" he yells at lily. The girl freezes as her raven black hair turns dark red "what did you call her?" She asks as lily walks over to the boys "What did you call lily?!" She yells at Snape. "HOW DARE YOU CALL HER THAT! SHE WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU!" The girl yells and her hair sets on fire and her baby blue eyes turn blood red. James gasps "Jewels!" He yells and runs over it he ran infront of her "calm down!" He says "NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! HE CALLED MY BEST FRIENDS A-A RUDE WORD! HE DESERVES PUNISHMENT!" She yells more angrily "this is why mum wouldn't allow you at school!" James yells at his sister. The girl calms down a bit and the fire in her hair goes out she points her wand at severus "petrificus Totalus" she says and then walks off leaving Snape petrified, unable to move. The boys and Lily follow her as they head to the Gryffindor Common room together.