Small introduction

Niana POV
We were all sitting at the round table at lunch . it was a mixxy day . cause that bitch don't like that bitch but they fucks with the same people . it was Anita , Alex , me , isis , jadasia & sandra . jadasia & anita was not talking to isis though cause they thought isis was talking shit about them but its whatever . we were all cooling but then jamel , aleandro , and devonté came over . those are dead the bros but aleandro happened to be my cousin . he was darkskin , with white teeth & and he was bone-legged . he got all the hoes but they came over an sat down where they could . i could feel tension at the table as aleandro sat down . but i did not like the feeling so i started talking to devonté and we started rapping and shit . trying to get all this pain away . cause believe you me , i have soo much on my mind . at that moment i had looked into devonté's eyes and saw the way he looked at me . but i ain't say nothing cause thats regular .
Jadasia POV
They think i did not see but i did . the way devonté looked at my bestfrann . boy they would dead be a cute couple . i mean she is short , beefy and pretty so of course . boys would want her . BUT ANYWAYS back to me now . i like aleandro and he knows that . i mean he is just perfect the way he smiles just makes me wanna reach out for his face and kiss him but i cannot do any of that shit . why ? because he has a girlfriend , isis , i don't like her because just as i was about to tyn her . she goes up to him and tells him how she really feels . and he falls back into her little thotty ass trap . they could both calmly suck my dick . i dont want to have anything to do with him anymore . like i told my bestfrann already . IM GAY .
Alex POV
i honestly dont give two fucks about any of these lil bitches boy i swear . ans they already know not to fuck with me cause i will surely wash they shit . 👊