Jack's True Love

Chapter 1

Hi, my names Jack Frost the guardian. You must be a first year hey? Well, don't you worry about which house you'll end up in. Even if it's Slytherine, it ain't all bad. " Jack,sweetie, come over here!"

"Coming," replied Jack. Then he turned back to the first year student," Got to go,Rapunzel,calling me." He ran off.

The first year stood staring at Jack for a few seconds, then he heard a voice behind him. "He's Jack Frost in the second years,he has been through three girlfriends this year! I've read about him in 'Horrid Hogwart Houses' he is in Slytherine,you know.

"Bloody hell, that's a lot of girls, don't you think, Harry?"said the first year.

Jack's POV

I had had a lot of girlfriends in the past, and even now, I don't really like Rapunzel. I think I am going to break up with her soon, when I find someone else that is( always have some girl to fall back on if the one you have you don't like!) OK, I have had 3 others...but who's counting? Flashback- (Jack is walking down the corridor, everyone is looking at him) "Omg! It's the boy with 4 girlfriends!"says a random person."Eeek! Don't ask me out please!" (Laughing)

I mean I've only had: Merida,Astrid, Tinkerbell and now Punzie! Sigh...alright, I admit it, it's a lot.