Confession (boyxboy)

“Erm… Heichou…” The boy began hesitantly and peeked at him from the corner of his eye.

“Just speak up your mind already! I still have things to do!” He replied irritably. The boy gulped, squeezed his eyes shut and confessed.

“Heichou, I like you! Please go out with me!”

Levi was not surprised that the brat had feelings for him since he’s a brat and can’t hide his feelings well. However, he was surprised that the brat actually has guts to confess to him.

“Ok.” Truth to be told, he always had a soft spot for that brat. At first, he found it annoying when the brat kept sneaking glances at him but whenever the brat notices him staring, he would blush. He found himself wanting to see more of the brat’s blushing faces and other expression he made.

“Eh?” Eren was shocked; he wasn’t expecting the Corporal to accept his confession. He was expecting to get a beating and rejected. It took him a while to register what the Corporal had said.

“Really?!” Eren was ecstatic.

“Heichou, can I hug you?” He asked shyly.

“You don’t have to ask permission for everything.” Levi replied.

Eren took a hesitant step forward and seeing that Levi didn’t make any movement to stop him, he wrapped his arms around the smaller man. It feels good to have the Corporal in his arms, he could smell his scent.

The smell of leather hit his nose as he took a whiff. The leather scent reminded Eren of horse riding, it also reminded him of how lucky that the both of them are still living and enjoying the different scenes of life.

It made him hugged Levi tighter, not wanting to let go anytime soon.

The urge to kiss the brat suddenly came to him and so, he followed his instincts. He pulled back slightly from the tight embrace and grabbed Eren’s head closer to him. He covered Eren’s slightly parted lips with his and enjoyed Eren’s soft, sweet lips.

Levi felt the brat tensed at the contact of their lips but relaxed and started to kiss back. Even though, Eren’s lips are parted, Levi didn’t want to scare the kid so he licked his new lover’s lips to make his intention known.

Eren may be new in a relationship but he knew what the Corporal was asking for. He got all the information that he did and did not need from the rest of the trainees who have experience at this. He did not intent to confess to the object of his affection without knowing what to expect.

He opened his lips more to grant entrance to Levi’s seeking tongue. The moment Eren granted his permission, Levi allowed his tongue to snake into Eren’s moist mouth and stroke his partner’s tongue until they have their tongues tangled together, exchanging and mixing their taste.

Usually, Levi would have found French kissing gross and messy but that’s not the case with Eren. In fact, he wondered why he didn’t do this earlier, Eren taste so sweet and it feels good to be connected with him this way.

Levi broke the kiss slowly and reluctantly, a string of saliva connecting them quickly broke off. The couple was panting softly from their kiss.

“You didn’t do so badly for a brat.” Levi praised, causing Eren to blush and look away.

“The others did share some tips.” Eren mumbled.

“The others shared tips? What do you mean the others shared tips?” Levi asked, narrowing his eyes. How did the trainees share tips, by hands on experience? The thought of Eren kissing anyone other than him had his blood boiling.