one

Matt was first in line and he was with Aaron, so I ran to Matt first and he gave me a hug and we got a pic and he kissed my cheek, then same with Aaron. We got pics with all of them but Hayes and Taylor were last... This could be our last time meeting out favorite people in the world. We took a deap breath and I ran to Hayes first, just to get a quick hug and then have a longer hug with Taylor. Laura hugged Taylor first and then I saw Taylor.

Taylor's eyes were just so perfect and so was the rest of him, I had no idea what was coming out of my mouth other then words. Taylor was being so nice and his hug was amazing and I saw Laura and Hayes got the CUTEST pic ever!!!!!!!!! We then left that and we got our shirts signed along with my poster of Taylor and Hayes... but I looked and Taylor had put his number on my poster. "LAURA OMG WE HAVE TO CALL HIM TONIGHT!" I said as we left with tears in my eyes from how happy I was.

I picked up my phone and typed in the number... It rang and rang until I heard Taylor "hey who is this?"

Me: Hey its madalyn, you put ur number on my poster and i was the last girl you met at Magcon

Taylor: OHHHHH thats you? anyways you were so pretty today and you seem really nice and i was wondering if you and your friend wanna go to Starbucks tomorrow? we would have to go pretty early just because of the fans.

Me: Ya totaly. laura was wondering if Hayes could go?

Taylor: Ya thats perfectly fine! what room number are you? I am 342

Me: im 337.

Taylor: Aight, I will come and get you tomorrow at 7am. I got to go, goodnight babe. love you

Me: night. love you more.

OMG DID HE JUST CALL ME BABE AND SAY HE LOVES ME AND THAT I AM GOING ON A DATE WITH HIM???

Laura was so happy that she would be hanging out with Hayes.

It's 6:30am

Me: Laura wake up we have our date this morning in 30 minutes and your not even awake!?

Laura: OMFG I FORGOT... GO GET MY DRESS.

it was a pretty lilly pulitzer flower print dress.

we both got ready and she looks so much more fancy than me... I had on galaxy vans, american eagle shorts, with a cute shirt with a bow in the back of it. I wore my hair straight.

there was a knock at the door... It was them. but OMG I FORGOT my Makeup... "LAURA can u get the door?" i said. She said "ya sure"

taylor: hey laura where is Madalyn?

Laura: she is getting her makeup on cuz she forgot to put it on.

Taylor: she doesnt need makeup cuz she is perfect but okay can i go talk to her? you and hayes can talk

Laura: Ya sure.

Hayes: Hey Laura, so are you from here?

Laura: yep! I love it here cause the beach is basicaly my backyard

Hayes: ya thats cool... so Taylor is gonna be asking Madalyn if she will be his girlfriend. it will be soooo cute.

laura: aww. she has a huge crush on him.

--------------------------------

Madalyn and Taylor

taylor: Hey beautiful.

he put his arms around my waist and moved side to side slowly... and I felt my heart drop

Me: Hey taylor. your so cute bae. sorry i just gotta finish puttin mascera on.

Taylor: why do you put it on? you look perfect no matter what.

me: wow... no one has ever said that. i mean i get bullied about being "fat" and "ugly" all the time and then people say horrible things to me a lot.I guess i do it so they do not say it as much.

Taylor: well if I get to go to meet them it will be the last thing they do. your perfect and not fat or ugly.

--------------------------

It was time to leave so we go down hand in hand and hayes and laura are behind us talking. We get to starbucks and we order and taylor payed for me. we sat down and talked for a while then he looked in my eyes and just stared.

Taylor: Madalyn, i know we just met yesterday... and that you are 4 years younger then me... that doesnt bother me. You are everything I want in a girl...so i wanna ask you something

Me: thx and sure what is it?

Taylor: would you be my girlfriend?

Me; yes. i would love to Tay.

Taylor: omg thank God you said yes. but we cannot let people know just yet I wanna wait to tell the guys and then later we will tell the world. I love you but wanna be secretive about you. How about we tell the boys tonight?

Me: yea we will tell them.

------------------

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON